[ROM] Task650's AOKP (4.4.2) (5.13.2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

magicbumm328

Dec 8, 2011
Super excited to see you over here on the M8 man. I switched a year or so ago to HTC after having an S2, 3 and 4. I ran your ROM on the S2 and S3 and I loved it. Now I am loving it again on the M8. I love the HTC look, but there isn't another ROM out there that can match this in smoothness and simplicity. Thanks for such a great, simple ROM.

Reactions: SeanHacker
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I wanted to bring you guys some AOKP releases with other mods and code changes to the HTC One M8.​
    wurd2.png

A Big Thanks Goes to the AOKP Team & CyanogenMod Team. Without their source this wouldn't be possible. Go thank them, tweet them, and donate to them. Also a HUGE thanks to mrgoat for the hosting!!!​

screenshot2013030609180.png

changelog2.png

Code:
    [B][U][I]AOKP 4.4.2 KitKat 5.13.2014[/I][/U][/B]
    [B][URL="https://plus.google.com/101050362931926882460/posts/jYVvNw7rATV"]Click Here[/URL][/B]

[B][U][I]AOKP 4.4.2 KitKat 5.6.2014[/I][/U][/B]
    [B]Initial release[/B]

installation1.png

Get a custom recovery (I use TWRP and have no issues with it)
    MAKE A NANDROID
    Boot into recovery
    Wipe data/factory reset, wipe cache, and wipe dalvik cache, then go into mounts & storage and format system (if using CWM). To format system w/TWRP, select Wipe then System!!!(If already on AOKP 4.2.2 you should be able to just wipe cache & dalvik. If you have ANY ISSUES, FULLY WIPE BEFORE POSTING IN THIS THREAD!!!)
    Flash ROM
    Flash Gapps (Use the gapps package that I provide in this thread!)
    Reboot

downloads4.png

You have to flash Gapps every time you flash an update!

KitKat
    NEW!!!
    AOKP 4.4.2 KitKat Build 5.13.2014
    Download HERE

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GAPPS

NEW!Gapps for KiKat (4.4) 5.4.2014
    Download HERE

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

contribute1.png

If you want to donate to me just click the "Donate to me button" under my avatar or click the PayPal Button ---->

These guys spend countless of hours doing this for next to nothing. Posts, views, and donations encourage them, and everyone else who helps out.

You guys can go HERE and donate team the AOKP Team. Throw some money at them, tweet them, love them. :D
    Every donation is cherished and loved.

---->

source2m.png

Check out the ROM source ( https://github.com/AOKP ) on github. Open source, in the spirit of community kangage.
    I will be switching to HTC One M8 since you have this ROM now.

Nice. :)
    Super excited to see you over here on the M8 man. I switched a year or so ago to HTC after having an S2, 3 and 4. I ran your ROM on the S2 and S3 and I loved it. Now I am loving it again on the M8. I love the HTC look, but there isn't another ROM out there that can match this in smoothness and simplicity. Thanks for such a great, simple ROM.