Headset volume is low ! help me

Search This thread

arash89

Jan 17, 2014
hey guys , i bought a Samsung SII plus i9105p . and its about 1 months that im using my phone , but i hate the sound. its too low .
i looked the site and find a thread but it wasn't helpful. ( http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1722136 )
im not a professional but i can do what ever u say ! i promise i'll do step by step what ever u say to fix my sound and make it louder !

my phone is rootet now , i used viper4android . but i didn't help me ! i don't like this sound . i want a loud sound like ipod ! :D

Brian_SGW_CM9

Jun 3, 2012
Hong Kong
hey guys , i bought a Samsung SII plus i9105p . and its about 1 months that im using my phone , but i hate the sound. its too low .
i looked the site and find a thread but it wasn't helpful. ( http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1722136 )
im not a professional but i can do what ever u say ! i promise i'll do step by step what ever u say to fix my sound and make it louder !

my phone is rootet now , i used viper4android . but i didn't help me ! i don't like this sound . i want a loud sound like ipod ! :D

Could it be the problem of the earphones?

Sent from my GT-I9105P using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

---------- Post added at 07:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:00 PM ----------

Try it on another device

arash89

Jan 17, 2014

---------- Post added at 07:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:00 PM ----------

Try it on another device

I used my headset with my friends' galaxy s3 or note 3 ! sounds good !

problem is i wanna an insane sound . like galalxy s3 when boosted !

athankar75

Sep 2, 2011
Athens

Try it on another device

I also have the same problem, bluetooth headset volume is too low compared with my good old Galaxy S+...

Doffe99

Jan 17, 2014
My headphones volume is more than just good. Do you use bluetooth headphones
or aux? Because I've noticed that the sound gets worse when using blutooth.
And also you can try an app that I use, to boost the bass. But you can also increase the volume with it etc. The app is called Bass booster which is free on play store. But there's also a pro version. (I use pro)
But unfortunately I can't post the links since I just signed up to xda.

Sent from my GT-I9105P

Reactions: athankar75

dennis.kt

Aug 21, 2013
So what i was talking to you

Do not talk to me like that Guy i know more than you do so please...

But yeah let's come back on topic!

keep your ego down dude..you dont know me too.
i read all your posts and i saw you are playing the moderator...:mad:
you dont know nothing more than me..monkey

Last edited:

Irwenzhao

Nov 23, 2013
Singapore

Flash a kernel that supports sTweaks and tweak the sound setting. Should work. If not, change a ROM.

Smack that Thanks button if I helped!
XDAing from a N7105 powered by Illusion ROM.
Sent from a small country called Singapore.
P.S. Time for school, not much time for XDA :(

arash89

Jan 17, 2014
Flash a kernel that supports sTweaks and tweak the sound setting. Should work. If not, change a ROM.

Thanks man. But please give me a hand ! I dont know where can i fount the kernel and how to find that !

Sent from my GT-I9105P using Tapatalk

Irwenzhao

Nov 23, 2013
Singapore
I'm afraid you'll have to search Google by yourself. Can't find a thing on my buggy phone.

arash89

Jan 17, 2014
I'm afraid you'll have to search Google by yourself. Can't find a thing on my buggy phone.

Thanks anyway.

arash89

Jan 17, 2014
No other ways guys !!!??? Still having problem with this ...

sanceliken2000

Aug 5, 2013
No other ways guys !!!??? Still having problem with this ...

hello!! :) why don't you try change kernel, rom and see what it happends..there could be many things that could cause problems on your sound..don't stay asking and waiting...just start try doing things to change the situation of your phone and see what happends next ;) if you don't find other way...i would suggest with your own risk to put recovery,change rom and kernel...from waiting is better!! ;) if you need something send me inbox and i ll help you,

with respect,
Nick

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    My headphones volume is more than just good. Do you use bluetooth headphones
    or aux? Because I've noticed that the sound gets worse when using blutooth.
    And also you can try an app that I use, to boost the bass. But you can also increase the volume with it etc. The app is called Bass booster which is free on play store. But there's also a pro version. (I use pro)
    But unfortunately I can't post the links since I just signed up to xda.

Sent from my GT-I9105P