[DISCONTINUED][ROM+KERNEL][4.4.4] Stable CyanogenMod 11 [May 16, 2015]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread
why what is the problem what is the difference between when you first installed it and now :confused:

please tell because i'm going to install it :cool:

I've been using the 1/15 build and its been flawless. Battery life is good, I've not had any problems at all. For me, its been the most stable ROM I've had on the skyrocket for a long time. I haven't found one thing that doesn't work as expected. I'd go ahead and install for yourself, he could have made any number of changes in a month that affected his performance.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using XDA Free mobile app

the X Machine

Jun 11, 2013
irbid
I've been using the 1/15 build and its been flawless. Battery life is good, I've not had any problems at all. For me, its been the most stable ROM I've had on the skyrocket for a long time. I haven't found one thing that doesn't work as expected. I'd go ahead and install for yourself, he could have made any number of changes in a month that affected his performance.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using XDA Free mobile app

i was going to anyways :cool: but it would be nice to know whats the fuzz all about ;)

roadkill213

Jan 23, 2012
Maybe it's something I did but I don't remember changing anything. Anyway, the battery life/charging speed was really good for initially but recently the life has become abysmal. Also, I can't charge with my laptop because it is so slow it only reaches 70% overnight.

raptorddd

Jun 13, 2013
culiacan
Maybe it's something I did but I don't remember changing anything. Anyway, the battery life/charging speed was really good for initially but recently the life has become abysmal. Also, I can't charge with my laptop because it is so slow it only reaches 70% overnight.

Sometimes having some apps drain battery faster .. Or your battery is dieing.. I know charging from pc laptop xbox.. Always is slow charge.you must use stock charger..
You cant blame the rom.. Balme if reboots itself.. It hangs.. Some features dont work. Ect..
Downloaded apps are not part of rom.. I also have battery issues.. Actually its not an issue it just that our skyrocket battery dont last long..

spih27

Sep 16, 2014
Edison
Anyway, the battery life/charging speed was really good for initially but recently the life has become abysmal. Also, I can't charge with my laptop because it is so slow it only reaches 70% overnight.

Could be a related issue, I've been tracking similar battery drain issues to the calendar and Google GMS. After every charge I reboot the phone now and I can get ~1.5 days a charge with data mostly off and WiFi off overnight.

I've also found music streaming from a device on a IPv6 network pings the phone like crazy and wrecks the battery.

I suugest downloading Skyrocket Charger Test application to check the charging speed of various cables and wall warts. Just install (now on Google Play) and run once. It will start giving notifications of an approximate charging current.

Alex0319

Feb 21, 2015
Mexico City
Im very happy , the best skyrocket rom. In my phone everything works fine , battery life and performance is perfect too . Only one problem with my micro usb port , my computer did not detect it , but I suspect is a hardware bug
I installed Candy 5.0 rom, at first everything was fine , but it became slow so I downgraded . Congrats Sir , keep This Way

raptorddd

Jun 13, 2013
culiacan
Im very happy , the best skyrocket rom. In my phone everything works fine , battery life and performance is perfect too . Only one problem with my micro usb port , my computer did not detect it , but I suspect is a hardware bug
I installed Candy 5.0 rom, at first everything was fine , but it became slow so I downgraded . Congrats Sir , keep This Way

I dont know what os for pc you are using i have old xp.. And sonetimes it will not recognized my device . a simple reformat will fix issue..
Also make sure you have drivers installed

Alex0319

Feb 21, 2015
Mexico City
I dont know what os for pc you are using i have old xp.. And sonetimes it will not recognized my device . a simple reformat will fix issue..
Also make sure you have drivers installed

I am using windows 7 and I have the drivers installed, I think is a hardware problem because sometimes the phone do not recognizes when I plug the cable/wall adaptor. I tried with another cables and computers, Still the same. Anyway thanks, Im going to change the micro usb jack hoping that make it works

raptorddd

Jun 13, 2013
culiacan
I am using windows 7 and I have the drivers installed, I think is a hardware problem because sometimes the phone do not recognizes when I plug the cable/wall adaptor. I tried with another cables and computers, Still the same. Anyway thanks, Im going to change the micro usb jack hoping that make it works

Best way to find out is.. Try it on other pc.. If it fails itss a hardware if it works .. I did all there is the fix was reformat the pc..
Good luck.

Alex0319

Feb 21, 2015
Mexico City
Best way to find out is.. Try it on other pc.. If it fails itss a hardware if it works .. I did all there is the fix was reformat the pc..
Good luck.

Thank you so much, I just tried in my brother pc and still the same problem, the phone starts to charge but it didnt start the usb mode, neither the pc. So Im going to change the jack, any idea how much it cost? I noticed you are from Mexico :eek:

raptorddd

Jun 13, 2013
culiacan
Thank you so much, I just tried in my brother pc and still the same problem, the phone starts to charge but it didnt start the usb mode, neither the pc. So Im going to change the jack, any idea how much it cost? I noticed you are from Mexico :eek:

No i have no idea.. How it will cost.. Try google it..
You know you uave to go to settings...... Storage... Then click on the 3/ dots.. Anf mtp camera mode and mass storage.. Selection.. Am not sure charging and sd card acsses is separated.. .. You should try something else.. Another rom rwdownload full wipe..
Yeah in culiacan.. Did ot worked befored??

ocd_amp

May 28, 2014
Raptorddd doing some good work in here I see :) Keep it up. This is by far the best ROM for the Skyrocket bar none. The only and ONLY issue I have is not with this ROM but its base, CM11, which when Dalvik and Cache are wiped, Phone reboots, and Desktop shows up for a split second before the actual Lockscreen does. This is the only Flaw with CM 11 based ROMS JellyBean or higher. Cannot expect Dev to fix this, he's probably a super busy guy. Could not fix this issue myself, had Java issues, and did not have more time to look at it. Other than all this, absolutely great ROM. As for battery issues, Skyrocket battery never lasted too long. Phone too powerful and battery too weak. Samsung's fault entirely. Secondly, Google services are horrible and must be controlled with an application called DisableService (Use at your own peril, do not blame me, Blame Google) - You want a good battery life, turn off Data and Wifi, use Textra as it will download your MMS even if your data is off, it will turn data on, then turn it back off when it is done. This way you don't need to have data constantly on. Good luck! Can't wait to see what else Sultan is gonna do with this. Thank you!

Reactions: raptorddd

Alex0319

Feb 21, 2015
Mexico City
No i have no idea.. How it will cost.. Try google it..
You know you uave to go to settings...... Storage... Then click on the 3/ dots.. Anf mtp camera mode and mass storage.. Selection.. Am not sure charging and sd card acsses is separated.. .. You should try something else.. Another rom rwdownload full wipe..
Yeah in culiacan.. Did ot worked befored??
In fact, the USB storage used to work, I can't remember when the problem starts, now it don't work with any ROM. I tried changing the mass storage mode but still the same. I'll change the jack and tell you what happens, tanks! :D

gasmith

Mar 9, 2015
rom+kernal 4.4.4 [cyan mod11]

Went to these download links and its showed more than one link...so im not sure which of the three are the correct ones to use...could you please let me know the three I need to download.......im a noobe....dont want to brick my skyrocket i727 can you please help me!!

raptorddd

Jun 13, 2013
culiacan
Went to these download links and its showed more than one link...so im not sure which of the three are the correct ones to use...could you please let me know the three I need to download.......im a noobe....dont want to brick my skyrocket i727 can you please help me!!

If you mean on the first post..
It says rom.. Thats the pnone rom image..
Then you have gapps wich are google apps like you tube.. Gmail.. Google servoces.. The playstore ect..
Then the kernel.. But kernel its included in rom.

Take a deep breath!

After you click on each link (ROM, gapps, kernel), you'll need to click on the first link on that next page for the most recent version.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is a stable, unofficial CyanogenMod 11 ROM based off of official CyanogenMod device sources with some interesting (and extensive) modifications to both the kernel and the ROM. The kernel is a new custom kernel I modified based off of the official Samsung Jelly Bean kernel source code release.

Code:
    #include <std_disclaimer.h>
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at any of us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
     * Collectively, and at the same time.
     */

ROM features:
    • Fully-functional camera and camcorder
    • Fixed available front-facing-camera camcorder resolutions (so it can record at higher resolutions)
    • Disabled LPA (as it isn't functioning correctly on MSM8x60)
    • Enabled Qualcomm BSP (Board Support Package)
    • Enabled Qualcomm bionic optimizations
    • Uses CAF media HAL (media-caf)
    • USB mass storage mode (disabled by default; enable it in Settings -> Storage)
    • Newer Adreno graphics libraries for faster graphics (Adreno version: AU_LINUX_ANDROID_JB_2.5.5.04.02.02.092.059)
    • Fixed sound coming out of speakers when "Ok Google" is enabled
    • Fixed broken microphone after using Snapchat or Hangouts Dialer

Kernel features:
    • Based off of official Samsung JB kernel source (very clean and stable)
    • Custom low-power flash mode, automatically enabled at 35% battery (device doesn't shut down when taking pictures with flash on low battery)
    • Upgraded the amount of real RAM by 56MB (userspace now has 841MB of RAM, as seen in Settings->About Phone)
    • Removed LOTS of excessive debugging and other garbage (a lighter kernel is a faster kernel)
    • Newest-available video controller (vidc) drivers backported from CAF LA.AF.1.1_rb1.7
    • Newer graphics drivers (KGSL) backported from CAF jb_2.5
    • Newest-available framebuffer drivers (MDP) backported from CAF LA.AF.1.1_rb1.7
    • Newest-available WiFi drivers (bcmdhd) backported from Samsung's Galaxy S5 kernel
    • Newest-available Ion memory drivers backported from CAF LA.AF.1.1_rb1.7
    • New Bluetooth drivers (no more high battery drain from Bluetooth and no more drop-outs)
    • WiFi direct works
    • WiFi hotspot works
    • Sweep2Wake
      Enhanced BLN (backlight notifications)
    • Kernel-based thermal mitigation
    • CPU Input Boost driver (this boosts the CPU a little bit every time you touch the screen, ensuring everything feels smooth)
    • Option to undervolt the display by up to 500mV
    • Extremely smooth graphics thanks to the latest-available framebuffer & graphics drivers
    • No 5-second delay in camcorder (as a result of the vidc upgrade)
    • Fixed cable-type 6 charging wakelocks (cable-type 6 = unknown charger)
    • Fixed slow charging speed with some chargers
    • Ultra-fast charging over USB (up to 1200mA, regular fast charge in all other kernels is 900mA)
    • Increased maximum current for AC charging to 1200mA (Samsung default is 900mA)
    • GPU overclockable up to 320MHz
    • CPU overclockable up to 1.944GHz
    • Improved screen colors via HTC MDP color enhancement (screen colors are less saturated)

Source code:
    My manifest (cm-11.0 branch): https://github.com/sultanxda/Android
    Kernel source (cm-11.0-new branch): https://github.com/sultanxda/sultan-kernel-celox
    Vendor binaries (cm-11.0 branch): https://github.com/sultanxda/android_vendor_samsung_celox
    Device trees (cm-11.0 branch):

Credits (in no particular order):
    • Team Chopsticks
    • CyanogenMod and its contributors
    • CAF
    • PA for the gapps
    • bryan2894
    • SoCalHTCFuze (for the nightlies)
    • If I forgot you, slap me and force me to use an iPhone

Social networking:
    Google+ community

Downloads:
    ROM: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=16121&sort_by=date&sort_dir=DESC
    Google apps: http://downloadandroidfiles.org/Fil...gapps-modular-micro-4.4.4-20150308-signed.zip
    Kernel-only updates/kernel Aroma installer***: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=23260&sort_by=date&sort_dir=DESC
    Play Services wakelock fix: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=60003569&postcount=809

***The ROM comes with my kernel built into it; however, sometimes I may release an update for only the kernel and not the entire ROM, so the newest ROM update might not come with the newest kernel. The kernel-only update package also comes with an Aroma installer that can be used to configure some kernel options (such as display-undervolt).

XDA:DevDB Information
    Stable CyanogenMod 11, ROM for the AT&T Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket SGH-I727

Contributors
    Sultanxda
    ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.0.x

Version Information

Created 2014-10-15
    Last Updated 2015-07-06
    I've decided to re-open the thread and continue development :) There is also now a Google+ page (link in the OP) where you can derp around and talk about the ROM/kernel if you'd like.
    Changelog:

May 16, 2015:
    Kernel-only:
    *Fixed boost duration calculation
    *Adapted Lollipop kernel to KitKat (to see all the changes from v1.6.4 to v1.8.5, read the changelog in the Aroma installer)

January 19, 2015:
    Kernel-only:
    Sultan kernel v1.6.4:
    *Added wakelocks to enhanced BLN (this fixes BLN so it blinks correctly while the screen is off)
    *Added 10-minute timeout to enhanced BLN (BLN will automagically shut off after blinking for 10 minutes in order to prevent the wakelocks from draining battery)

January 19, 2015:
    ROM:
    *Latest upstream CyanogenMod changes
    *Fixed video recordings randomly not saving
    *1080P and 720P videos you record are much smaller now (file sizes are smaller)
    *Added support for Enhanced BLN
    *Added Notification LED options to settings for Enhanced BLN (go to Settings->Display & lights->Notification light to configure Enhanced BLN)

Kernel:
    Sultan kernel v1.6.3:
    *Wrote new BLN driver from scratch named Enhanced BLN
    *Enhanced BLN features:
    -Very energy efficient (no more wakelocks and no more high battery drain)
    -Configurable on/off blink speed (go to Settings->Display & lights->Notification light to configure it)
    -Supports different speeds for the LEDs to turn on and off (ex: you can have the lights turn on for 2 sec and then off for 1 sec)
    -Properly stops blinking when it is supposed to

January 15, 2015:
    ROM:
    *Fixed contacts to SIM
    *Reduced input boost duration to 900ms
    *Updated off-mode charging animation
    *Cleaned up some garbage

Kernel:
    Sultan kernel v1.6.2:
    *WiFi is a module again
    *Added back support for loadable modules
    *Reverted CAF LA.AF.1.1_rb1.7 audio backport
    *Increased vmalloc reserve from 432MB to 512MB
    *Added some upstream Linux network patches
    *Removed lots of garbage
    *841MB of RAM

January 3, 2015:
    Kernel-only:
    Sultan kernel v1.6.0:
    *Removed KSM (our CPU literally don't got time fo dis)
    *Added kernel-based thermal mitigation driver
    *Fixed minfreq getting stuck to the input boost frequency (1134MHz) when the user tried to modify the minfreq during a boost
    *WiFi is no longer built as a module (it's built directly into the kernel image)
    *Disabled loadable module support (improves security)
    *Fixed off-mode charging

January 1, 2015:
    Kernel-only:
    Sultan kernel v1.5.3:
    *Fixed bugs in the CPU Input Boost driver (one of which caused the CPU to remain boosted forever)

December 29, 2014:
    Kernel-only:
    Sultan kernel v1.5.2:
    *Increased camcorder bus bw a bit more to prevent overflow

December 29, 2014:
    Kernel-only:
    Sultan kernel v1.5.1:
    *Fixed camcorder bus overflow (this fixes the weird glitches that appeared in recorded videos)
    *Updated xt_qtaguid from CAF LA.AF.1.1_rb1.7

December 28, 2014:
    ROM:
    *Fixed audio issues introduced in the previous build

Kernel:
    Sultan kernel v1.5.0:
    *Disabled kernel virtual terminal (tty0 device)

December 27, 2014:
    Kernel-only:
    Sultan kernel v1.4.9:
    *Reverted 20MB RAM increase (caused bootloops on some devices)

December 26, 2014:
    ROM:
    *Fixed infamous broken microphone after using Snapchat or Hangouts Dialer
    *Fixed infamous bug where sound came out of the speaker and headphones at the same time
    *Reduced input boost duration to 1.2 seconds
    *Enabled KSM by default
    *Disabled touch-to-focus in camcorder
    *Fixed garbled video while watching YouTube in the web browser or videos in apps like ESPN (credit: dhacker29)
    *Fixed cam rotation derp (credit: titanic_fanatic)

Kernel:
    Sultan kernel v1.4.8:
    *Updated Ion memory drivers from CAF LA.AF.1.1_rb1.7
    *Updated audio drivers from CAF LA.AF.1.1_rb1.7
    *Added KSM support
    *Increased Ondemand 2-phase frequency to 1134MHz
    *20MB of more RAM (for a total of 860MB of RAM, as seen in About Phone)

November 24, 2014:
    Kernel-only:
    Sultan kernel Pure v1.4.6:
    *Re-enabled some extra debugging information (shouldn't affect performance)
    *Overhauled CPU Input Boost driver (fixed bugs and made it more robust)

November 22, 2014:
    Kernel-only:
    Sultan kernel Pure v1.4.5:
    *Actually enabled CPU Input Boost (I forgot to enable it in the previous build... well this is awkward)
    *Disabled input boosting when the device is suspended (fixes nasty kernel warnings and battery drain)
    *Fixed potential deadlock in CPU Input Boost

November 21, 2014:
    ROM:

Kernel:
    Sultan kernel Pure v1.4.4:
    *Reverted audio driver upgrade
    *Fixed green-video bug (probably)
    *840MB of RAM
    *Removed CPU-boost framework
    *Implemented CPU Input Boost
    *CPU Input Boost makes the device feel much smoother and faster
    *Added back touchscreen/touchkey mutex locks from dferg

November 9, 2014:
    ROM:
    *Upgraded Adreno graphics libraries (faster graphics)
    *Fixed Asphalt 8 force close

November 4, 2014:
    Kernel-only:
    Sultan kernel Pure v1.4.3:
    *Re-enabled NETFILTER_XT_MATCH_QTAGUID, and as a result:
    -the Data Usage option in Settings is fixed
    -the Afwall app is fixed

October 30, 2014:
    Kernel-only:
    Sultan kernel Pure v1.4.2:
    *Created new low-power flash mode to fix hard shutdowns when taking pictures with flash on low battery (low-power flash is automatically enabled at 35% battery)
    *Fixed bug in CPU-boost framework where 2nd CPU core remained boosted forever
    *Min frequency of CPU1 is now synced with CPU0 (minfreq of 2nd CPU core will always be the same as 1st CPU core)

October 11, 2014:
    Kernel-only:
    Sultan kernel Pure v1.4.1:
    *Reverted CAF kk_2.7-stable Ion memory driver upgrade (kernel now uses CAF jb_1.9.6 Ion drivers)
    *Reverted CAF kk_2.7-stable GPU driver upgrade (kernel now uses CAF jb_2.5 GPU drivers)
    *Fixed max CPU frequency not sticking on 2nd CPU core (maxfreq of 2nd core was always stuck at 1512MHz)
    *Max frequency of CPU1 is now synced with CPU0 (maxfreq of 2nd CPU core will always be the same as 1st CPU core)
    *Fixed bootlooping caused by mutex lock on NULL pointer in touchkey driver (http://xdaforums.com/galaxy-s2-tmobile/help/bootlooping-wont-phone-kitkat-roms-t2833574)

October 5, 2014:
    ROM:
    *Fixed thermal daemon
    *Slightly decreased boot time
    *Removed power HAL

Kernel:
    Sultan kernel Pure v1.4.0:
    *Backported newest-available audio drivers from CAF kk_2.7-stable
    *Backported newest-available GPU drivers from CAF kk_2.7-stable
    *Backported newest-available Ion memory drivers from CAF kk_2.7-stable
    *Fixed reboots when using AdAway to redirect ads to localhost (thanks to luxkore)
    *CPU-boosting is disabled when proximity sensor is open (saves battery during phone calls)

September 29, 2014:
    Kernel-only:
    Sultan kernel Pure v1.3.8:
    *Added back 27MHz GPU slumber frequency (better battery life)
    *CPU is boosted 100ms earlier when waking device from sleep

September 25, 2014:
    Kernel-only:
    Sultan kernel Pure v1.3.7:
    *CPU-boost framework now respects the maxfreq

September 25, 2014:
    Kernel-only:
    Sultan kernel Pure v1.3.6:
    *Added Sweep2Wake (disabled by default; enable it with the Aroma installer)
    *Added touchscreen/keypad fixes from dferg
    *Minor misc. driver updates from Samsung SGH-T989_NA_JB_Opensource
    *Implemented CPU-boost framework (read the FAQ to understand what this is)

September 23, 2014:
    ROM:
    *Synced device trees with CyanogenMod

Kernel:
    Sultan kernel Pure v1.3.5:
    *Added support for Hercules (SGH-T989)
    *Added brick-bug fix
    *Properly disabled 2D GPU cores

Old changelogs:

July 15, 2014:
    Kernel-only:
    Sultan kernel Pure v1.3.4:
    *Kernel is no longer built with all symbols (kernel isn't suffering from random reboots so I can do this; kernel is much lighter as a result)
    *Rear-camera JPEG picture quality is always set to 100% (no JPEG compression)
    *Cleaned out some useless drivers
    *Enabled release fence for our LCDC panel (smoother graphics)
    *Downgraded GPU drivers from CAF kk_2.7 to CAF jb_2.5 (this fixes the constant-force-closing issue)

June 27, 2014:
    ROM:
    *Disabled MDP composition in exchange for GPU composition to fix rare graphical glitches (this is temporary until I get MDP composition fully stable with the new framebuffer drivers)
    *Enabled OTA updates through CMUpdater in Settings -> About Phone (you should be able to download the next release through OTA)

Kernel:
    Sultan kernel Pure v1.3.3:
    *Fixed display underrun, smoother graphics as a result (Steve Kondik)
    *Fixed cable-type 6 charger wakelock, also known as "vbus_present" wakelock
    *Device now goes into deep sleep while charging

June 20, 2014:
    ROM:
    *Android 4.4.4
    *Added USB mass-storage mode (disabled by default; enable it in Storage settings)
    *Fixed front-facing camcorder force close
    *Added QCIF, QVGA, and VGA recording resolutions to rear camcorder
    *Added back 'Eject SD card' option

Kernel:
    Sultan kernel Pure v1.3.2:
    *Vibetonz driver is no longer a module
    *Added CD-ROM emulation support (FrozenCow)
    *n_tty: Fix n_tty_write crash when echoing in raw mode (Peter Hurley)
    *Reverted minor updates to GPU drivers that caused the GPU device to run out of memory
    *Fixed cable-type 6 charging wakelocks (cable-type 6 = unknown charger)
    *Fixed slow charging speed with some chargers
    *Enabled ultrafast charge (up to ~1200mA) for USB
    *Increased max current for AC charging to ~1200mA (it was 900mA before)

June 14, 2014:
    Kernel-only:
    Sultan kernel Pure v1.3.1:
    *Fixed major logic flaw in my mdp hack to fix graphical glitches
    *Fixed occasional long delay when waking screen from sleep

June 14, 2014:
    ROM:
    *Added LTE settings (dferg)

Kernel:
    Sultan kernel Pure v1.3.0:
    *Added back display undervolting
    *Fixed graphical glitches once and for all
    *Increased Ion SF heap size by 16MB (needed to fix graphical glitches)
    *831MB of RAM
    *Increased GPU memory (fixes random freezes and app force closes)
    *Minor GPU driver update from CAF
    *Backported latest WiFi drivers (v1.88.64) from Samsung Galaxy S5 kernel
    *Backported newer wireless stack from Google Nexus 7 2012 kernel
    *Fixed WiFi direct
    *Fixed WiFi hotspot

June 9, 2014:
    Kernel-only:
    Sultan kernel Pure v1.2.1:
    *Removed panel-undervolt interface (nobody seemed to care for it anyway)
    *Made sure that ion_map_iommu() is successful regardless of domain number (this should eliminate all iommu-related display glitches)

June 8, 2014:
    ROM:
    *Updated Bluetooth configuration for new Bluetooth low-power serial driver (bcm_bt_lpm)

Kernel:
    Sultan kernel Pure v1.2.0:
    *Increased Ion camera heap size by 6MB (this fixes camera force closes)
    *Increased Ion multimedia heap size by 10MB
    *Userspace has 847MB of RAM
    *Ported Bluetooth drivers from CAF jb_1.9.6
    *Ported Bluetooth stack from CAF jb_1.9.6
    *Ported Bluetooth low-power serial driver from my HTC Sensation kernel
    *Removed a hack that allowed the kernel to boot on other ROMs

June 7, 2014:
    ROM:
    *Android 4.4.3
    *Fixed missing VGA/480p front-facing camcorder resolution in Google Camera
    *Added support for FFMPEG codecs (Mark376)

Kernel:
    (included in ROM) Sultan kernel Pure v1.1.1:
    *Finally fixed graphical glitches
    *Fixed display undervolting (it wasn't applying the correct voltage)

Sultan kernel Pure v1.1.0:
    *Backported newer framebuffer drivers from CAF kk_2.7-stable
    *Smoother graphics due to the framebuffer driver upgrade
    *Updated GPU drivers from CAF kk_2.7-stable
    *Increased Ion SF heap size by 7MB
    *Userspace has 863MB of RAM

Sultan kernel Pure v1.0.5B:
    *Added display undervolting
    *Undervolt the display by up to 500mV

Sultan kernel Pure v1.0.5:
    *Synced all references to iommu in the framebuffer drivers to CAF kk_2.7_rb1.38
    *Display glitches should hopefully be gone

May 11, 2014:
    ROM:
    *Added back CM power HAL (performance decreased a lot without it and its Ondemand tweaks)

May 10, 2014:
    ROM:
    *Fixed camcorder video corruption when switching between 1080P and 720P (from CM)
    *Fixed settings force close in Google Camera
    *Cleaned up camcorder profiles
    *Removed CM power HAL (improved battery life)

Kernel:
    (included in ROM) Sultan kernel Pure v1.0.4:
    *Fixed screen glitches

Sultan kernel Pure v1.0.3:
    *Ported HTC MDP gamma color enhancement feature
    *Added MDP gamma color enhancement calibration from HTC One M7
    *Improved screen colors (now colors are less saturated)
    *Backported MSM rotator from CAF kk_2.7

Sultan kernel Pure v1.0.2:
    *870MB of RAM
    *Fixed Bluetooth wakelocks
    *Added a hack to allow the kernel to boot on ROMs built using the official CM kernel (so this kernel will now boot on the official CM11 nightlies)

Sultan kernel Pure v1.0.1:
    *Added CPU voltage control
    *Added CPU overclock up to 1944MHz

Apr 19, 2014:
    ROM:
    *Changed 480P recording resolution to 720 x 480 (bryan2894)
    *Added missing Bluetooth hardware permissions
    *Lowered default CPU min freq from 384MHz to 192MHz

Kernel:
    New kernel (Sultan kernel Pure v1.0.0):
    *Based off of official Samsung JB kernel source (very stable)
    *Backported video controller drivers from CAF kk_2.7_rb1.34
    *Backported GPU drivers from CAF kk_2.7_rb1.34
    *Imported framebuffer drivers from CM kernel (cm-11.0 branch)
    *Removed LOTS of excessive debugging and other garbage
    *3D GPU overclock up to 320MHz
    *Userspace has 852MB of RAM

Apr 14, 2014:
    ROM:
    *Initial release

Kernel:
    *Initial release
    Yesterday I decided to start working on an interesting project. Here's a screenshot (look at the kernel version):

Screenshot_1970-01-01-16-47-07.png

;)
    New build uploaded with fancy stuff.