Bricked Phone

Search This thread

Julio209

Jan 30, 2014
Ok so I tried to flash a new rom and image onto my phone and well unfortunately now I can't enter recovery or do anything really. I still have access to the bootloader but nothing else. I have tried to factory reset my phone and that didn't work. The rom I was coming from was the latest viper one with Clockwork Recovery and I was going to the latest android revolution with twrp. I really have no idea what else I can do. Please help. Oh yeah I should mention my computer is not playing well with adb currently

Last edited:

Uxepro

Oct 18, 2013
Impruneta
Ok so I tried to flash a new rom and image onto my phone and well unfortunately now I can't enter recovery or do anything really. I still have access to the bootloader but nothing else. I have tried to factory reset my phone and that didn't work. The rom I was coming from was the latest viper one with Clockwork Recovery and I was going to the latest android revolution with twrp. I really have no idea what else I can do. Please help. Oh yeah I should mention my computer is not playing well with adb currently

It's not bricked you just have to reflash the recovery.

Go into the bootloader on your phone, then fastboot, and plug into your pc.

Download the last recovery TWRP. Open a command on the sdk fastboot folder:
Code:
fastboot flash recovery "recovery.img"

Where "recovery.img" stands for the name of the recovery downloaded.