Sep 11, 2013
Light Side
SmartLauncher

sm_banner_1.png

Part Of SmartDroid Project

Tired of the slow touchwiz launcher?Want a fast stock launcher? Try this

Fast Launcher

Insane Fast Launcher

Made for faster scrolling and overall performance!

How to install?
Copy The apk in ur Phone and use root explorer and copy the apk to system/priv-app and set permission and reboot

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibilities

NOTE for Devs : If You want to use this launcher Ask for permission,Give proper credits and thank my work!

Hit Thanks If You Like My work And Rate The thread, Means alot to me!​

Credits-
@ricky310711 (for being my Team mate my Brother, Best friend and A TEACHER!)

Last edited:

SkywalkerZ

Sep 11, 2013
Light Side
That's not fair - Lots of Teasing - :)

Only for KK 4.4? no love for 4.3?

And, What are the correct permissions setup ?

Upload seclauncher4.apk,framework-res.apk,twframework-res.apk for 4.3 in a zip...ill mod it when i get time and yes its onky for KK
And just use es File explorer...enable root..change mount from r to rw for both (system and data or similar) and push this apk in system/priv-app(priv-app is just for KK)

SkywalkerZ

Sep 11, 2013
Light Side
To be honest I tried it with my latest NB3 4.4.2 build and found no difference in a quick test. What have you changed? I guess I could compare to stock apk but I don' have time or the inclination for that

Changed the slow transition speeds
Didnt it feel like it was fast?
Well i can make it even faster but then some users would just complain abt the speed

doodydood

Nov 11, 2013
holy crap!! it's insanely fast like I've never seen it that fast before. Thanx so much. hope it stays that fast and stable.
I'm running deodexed stock XEO NB3 anyway, if that makes any difference vs custom ROM

---------- Post added at 08:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 PM ----------

To be honest I tried it with my latest NB3 4.4.2 build and found no difference in a quick test. What have you changed? I guess I could compare to stock apk but I don' have time or the inclination for that
very interesting. wonder if it's because custom ROM wont show any diff.

Last edited:
Reactions: SkywalkerZ

SkywalkerZ

Sep 11, 2013
Light Side
holy crap!! it's insanely fast like I've never seen it that fast before. Thanx so much. hope it stays that fast and stable.
I'm running deodexed stock XEO NB3 anyway, if that makes any difference vs custom ROM

---------- Post added at 08:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 PM ----------

very interesting. wonder if it's because custom ROM wont show any diff.

Thanks for feedback! :)
And yes as i dont own a n3 i cant confirm the difference but i can ultimately make it even faster! ;)

Reactions: antique_sonic

doodydood

Nov 11, 2013
This new launcher is at least twice the speed of the previous one. goddamn I got dizzy scrolling through screens!. So fast I couldn't keep up with it.
especially when applying widgets to different screens, kept on missing the screen I wanted, went so lightning fast it's funny. Thanx dude.

SkywalkerZ

Sep 11, 2013
Light Side
I noticed that the ram has dropped to almost 50% from 70-80% now I have lot more free memory. But the problem is the icons and the layout, the icons are too big. Its just the way tw is. Appreciate your hard work. THANKS

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

As there are less transition and boring sammy effects,less system resources get used which may result in less ram or better battery! :)
and yeah..this is the stock launcher , I havent modified the grid or icon size as i dont have a n3 so i cant test but if someone is ready to to stick around with me for testing different dpi launcher then ill gladly make a thread for different dpi launcher ! ;) (but i think such thread already exists? )

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    SmartLauncher

sm_banner_1.png

Part Of SmartDroid Project

Tired of the slow touchwiz launcher?Want a fast stock launcher? Try this

Fast Launcher

Insane Fast Launcher

Made for faster scrolling and overall performance!

How to install?
    Copy The apk in ur Phone and use root explorer and copy the apk to system/priv-app and set permission and reboot

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibilities

NOTE for Devs : If You want to use this launcher Ask for permission,Give proper credits and thank my work!

Hit Thanks If You Like My work And Rate The thread, Means alot to me!​

Credits-
    @ricky310711 (for being my Team mate my Brother, Best friend and A TEACHER!)
    Note 3 Lollipop Fast launcher

Download here

Enjoy
    I havent tested as i dont own a Note 3
    Backup before flashing
    Insane Fast Launcher added to OP
    Or can be found here
    Show some love! ;)

yesssssssssssss. make it faster as fast as possible that'd make people feel dizzy... lol
    yesssssssssssss. make it faster as fast as possible that'd make people feel dizzy... lol

:)
    Give me 10 mins! ;)
    Warning: Its Gonna Be even faster!

Changed the slow transition speeds
    Didnt it feel like it was fast?
    Well i can make it even faster but then some users would just complain abt the speed