[Q] How can I turnoff this annoying zoom feature? (images inside)

Search This thread

RBenard

Oct 16, 2008
Managua
Hi,

I've this EXTREMELY ANNOYING feature on my Note 3, it's specifically working on Dolphin Browser HD so I want to disable it.

Isn't the two taps zoom, it's kind of a "retard one tap zoom" or something that works when you click on random parts of the screen, zooming it instead of going to the link... Very Very Annoying and in Dolphin Browser it's even worst!

Please check the images attached so you can see what I mean.

1- Image Number one without clicking on the Send Payment Link from the Paypal's website (had to use it as example):
View attachment 2784101

2- This is how it looks with the EXTREMELY ANNOYING and UNSOLICITED ZOOM.
View attachment 2784102

Thanks.

Geicher

Mar 3, 2014
i have the same problem, would really appreciate help :)

Gesendet von meinem SM-N9005 mit Tapatalk

bekasulaberidze

Account currently disabled
May 17, 2013
GB
meettomy.site
Samsung Galaxy Watch 5
Hi,

I've this EXTREMELY ANNOYING feature on my Note 3, it's specifically working on Dolphin Browser HD so I want to disable it.

Isn't the two taps zoom, it's kind of a "retard one tap zoom" or something that works when you click on random parts of the screen, zooming it instead of going to the link... Very Very Annoying and in Dolphin Browser it's even worst!

Please check the images attached so you can see what I mean.

1- Image Number one without clicking on the Send Payment Link from the Paypal's website (had to use it as example):
View attachment 2784101

2- This is how it looks with the EXTREMELY ANNOYING and UNSOLICITED ZOOM.
View attachment 2784102

Thanks.
It is Google chrome's feature, you can't turn it off.

HanZie82

Aim better.
It wont show up if click directly on the link itself without clicking on another link at the same time.

I have never had problems with it, only showing up now and then. So use the S-pen instead of your thick fingers. :good:

RBenard

Oct 16, 2008
Managua
Aim better.
It wont show up if click directly on the link itself without clicking on another link at the same time.

I have never had problems with it, only showing up now and then. So use the S-pen instead of your thick fingers. :good:

Isn't a solution to the original problem so no, thanks.

Any clue on how to disable that? I've found that when two css classes overlap the problem appears as it won't detect the hyperlinks by default and would do the zoom instead. Happening on every browser but opera.

Thanks.

sphuyal

Sep 1, 2009
OSLO

Which browser are you using? Have you tried Dolphin? Mine looks normal on stock and Dolphin as well :)

2014-06-20-15-37-14.jpg

Attachments

• 2014-06-20-15-37-14.jpg
    2014-06-20-15-37-14.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:

RBenard

Oct 16, 2008
Managua

Bibz0r

Nov 12, 2012
Saint-Donat
This is actually a feature, not a bug haha. I agree it's annoying though. It's when the system isn't sure which link you clicked. It zooms in so you can click better.