E975 official update Kitkat 4.4.2 V20A - Download and flash easy

Search This thread

iakoboss7

Offline charge is about bootloader and rom! (gee roms on unlocked bootloader should have and stock based with locked bl...
Usb file sharing. Do u mean otg? No support and in customrom its about kernel thats not working
Correct me pls if im wrong

Gesendet von meinem E975 / Optimus G mit Tapatalk

so what should i use for my e975? i am on stock kit kat with unlocked bootloader and the twrp that comes with freegee and i cant use offline charging (phone starts up fully). when i say usb/mtp file sharing i mean when you are inside recovery to be able to send and receive files, not otg...

2nd Sky

Jun 15, 2013
My City
no offline charging on unlocked bootloader when u are using stock or stock based roms! (on all custom Recoverys!)
ok i dont know what u are mean with usb mtp but i think u mean sideload to flash something or u go into fastboot there u can use adb to move/copy or others by adb... so its working! (i only had problems with newest nx4 lollipop bootloader (z30f i think)/driver problems..)
u should install adb driver and lg mobile driver on pc!

Reactions: iakoboss7

iakoboss7

no offline charging on unlocked bootloader when u are using stock or stock based roms! (on all custom Recoverys!)
ok i dont know what u are mean with usb mtp but i think u mean sideload to flash something or u go into fastboot there u can use adb to move/copy or others by adb... so its working! (i only had problems with newest nx4 lollipop bootloader (z30f i think)/driver problems..)
u should install adb driver and lg mobile driver on pc!

thank you, the first part answer's my question completely.

about the second part if you browse through the twrp recovery settings (on newer versions) there is mtp file transfer, i am talking about that!

thank you!

MZO

Jan 5, 2015
Little Question

I'm still confused if flashing the ROM on the first page will be okay... I want to know what is working and what isn't... Also if newer version is available or fixes are then please link them

MianSaab

Jun 2, 2016
help me plz

i flashed this rom every thing done seccessfully but after it start it stuck on loading screen. plz contact me

Top Liked Posts