Can someone help pick out a rom?
A (not so tech-y) friend of mine has a Samsung galaxy ace but is complaining about the speed of the device. I want to help him by installing a custom rom on the device. If been googling different roms but for the life of me i cant figure out which ones are stable and good and wich ones are amateuristic.
I was hoping one of you fine gentlemen could point me in the right direction.
These are the 'requirements'
- Optimized internal storage for installing apps (stock android?)
- As little bloatware as possible (owner only uses whatsapp/browser and facebook etc. He has no need for equilizers and whatnot)
- Fast and smooth (this is most important, android version doenst really matter. Which ever one is fastest)
- Stable/ no bugs. The owner of the device is not tech savvy so i dont want him to have to kill apps and deal with bugs etc.
- preferably built in kernel/overclocking so i dont have to do it myself
Any help will be much appreciated!