Originally Posted by amoghs
Sorry for asking this but i am new in flashing....so what is "gapps"?..
and can you give me detail steps for doing all this process and i am already having DDLF2 full which having all the file (pit,phone,modem etc) and another one downloaded from link given by you which having only one file I9003DDLF2_I9003ODDLF2_I9003DDLE1_HOME.tar.md5 (don't know where to select in odin bootloader/phone/scs/modem), so which DDLF3 i supposed to use full or jst one file.
1. download the rom:
2. google apps:
3. put them on an microSD card, later you will need this
4. take out the sim card and microSD from the phone
5. boot the phone in the download mod (press home key+ vol.down key+ power key)
6. conect the phone to the compiuter
7. unzip the file: I9003DDLF2_I9003ODDLF2_I9003DDLE1_HOME.tar.rar
, after unzip you should have: I9003DDLF2_I9003ODDLF2_I9003DDLE1_HOME.tar.md5
8. in ODIN select in the PDA section the: I9003DDLF2_I9003ODDLF2_I9003DDLE1_HOME.tar.md5
9. flash the file.
10. after you done and in ODIN says PASS
let the phone for 1 min. afetr an minute take the buttery off and leave it for 2 - 3 min.
11. after 2-3 min put the buttery and flash in the odin: DDLF2-CFROOT-30-06-2012.tar
12. when you see the ODIN says PASS
dissconet the usb and leave the phone for 1 min. after 1 min. take the buttery off and leave it for 2-3 min
13. after 2-3 min. put the buttery and the microSD that you put those two files on it, and go in recovery mode presing the home key+ vol.up key+ power key, ok
is the home button.
14. in recovery chose: wipe data/factory reset > yes (navigate with vol. up, vol. down)
15. after that choose: install zip> choose zip from sdcard (navigate where you copied the those 2 files) and choose the: CM10.1-GalaxySL-JDQ39E-Alpha9.zip > yes.
16. after install go in the main menu and choose: advance>reboot recovery
17. when recovery is rebooted you should have an recovery like this :
ok in this recovery is the power button!
18. again repeat the same actions: wipe data/factory reset, mounts and storage> format system> yes.
19. again in main menu: install a zip> choose zip from ext storage> find the rom on microSD you puted on and istall it.
20. same thing and with google apps. install zip from sdcard> choose zip from ext storage> find the second file that you putted on your microSD and istall it
21. after install reboot your phone..