rooting xperia u in one click
Root Sony Xperia U using One-Click method
1. Download the root package by using
the link from here = http://uploaded.net/file/0fpyh5c5
2. Save the file on your computer or
3. Unzip the same on Desktop or on any
other location from your PC.
4. Take the USB cable and by using the
same connect your phone with the
5. Now, go and run the RunMe.bat
executable file from the computer.
6. You will have to choose a mode; pick
7. Just select “root” and don’t press
8. Now, the root procedure will begin.
9. When ended, unplug the USB cable
and reboot your phone as you are
That was all; as you can see there are only a
few steps to take care of, so this is indeed a
fast and easy to apply root method. Anyway,
now your Sony Xperia U device is rooted so
you can make changes into the internal
system. Also, you can install complex apps and
tools and also flash a custom ROM for
improving the performances of your handset.