Google Pixel 6 Pro
xda moderator/recognised contributer

eb6.jpg

dont ban me :angel:
edit: lmao i accidently posted this in the zero tolerance thread

budroux

Jan 6, 2011
When posting in this thread we must not forget this famous quote:

How much troll could a troll troller troll if a troll troller could troll trolls? LOL

Reactions: huytrang90

notsointeresting

Mar 18, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Can someone help me? I bought an iPhone but it doesn't seem to run or do anything usefull

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

I heard throwing it in a bonfire gets the processor to overclock... Has had about a 5% success rate, unfortunately 100% were deemed unusable afterwardsdue to damage.

You can follow me on Twitter - @NotSo1nter3stin

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Coworker was just all giddy showing off his iPhone 5. Opened angry birds space on both phones, same level... He got less excited. Then I showed him his homescreen, then my app drawer... Less exited. Then took a burst shot, followed by a video while clicking for stills... Less excited. I wanted to keep going, but he left my office. Lol.

Anybody else find this strange, given the gapps files used to be hosted (still are?) on goo.inside.me?
    WELCOME TO THE TROLL THREAD

Come here to relieve your off topic cravings. This thread will be for fun not flame.

A few simple rules.

1. No Flaming or Name Calling.

2. No Team side taking. This open for anyone to post in.

3. No accusations (see rule 2).

4. Only good natured fun.

This thread will be watched, by myself and the other mods, as well as we hope to take part in it as well. Consider this thread open, and lets have fun.

Expect this OP to get revamped from time to time.

As far as ZERO TOLERANCE is concerned, this thread is exempt unless you disobey the rules.

Thanks.
    Yo ramjet73, you need to hit up a moderator or something and get you one of those fancy RC titles!!! :good:

You too damn helpful around this place!! :) Every thread I go into, you're there with a helpful reply and a link HAHAHAHAHA
    [soapbox]

Kang.

We work with open sourced material, which means we all use other people's work. Kang comes into play when we blatantly take something from someone with out asking and/or crediting and passing it off as our own. The problem also tends to be with egos, a lot of people here and on other sites let their ego get in the way of progress. You know why me or my team doesn't get into dev disputes? Because we keep our ego out of it. There is a lot of our work that is in other roms, and we use other people's stuff in ours, but we work with these people. We go out of our way to form relationships with these people. I know if I need help on something I can ask dev x and he will help me. A lot of us still do this for the good of the community, we don't do it to look cool, we don't do it for money, we do it because we want to make our phones amazing and we share that knowledge. As far as I'm concerned (and not everyone shares this point of view) if you don't want to work together, you don't want to share, but you do want to make money and trash talk or steal other's work you can gtfo. I'm tired of stupid dev wars, I'm tired of self entitled users, I'm tired of people kanging, and I'm tired of who did what first. Get over yourselves, work together, make something awesome. If you are worthy of glory it will find you. If you aren't, well.

[/soapbox]