Best app?

Search This thread

alldroid

Nov 18, 2012
Rochdale
www.thekinetik.net
I think this is the best app!

compared to what ? dont get me wrong I think the app is very good and a lot of features have been added,and despite problems using it I have fully supported the prog.We are still waiting on some requested features being added and have been for a while,on the whole in my opinion it is still a way off being the best ,remember though still in beta.The best I wouldnt say but definately getting there.As above I am not having a go at the developers just mentioning that features still need to added before I would claim its the best.So apologies if the above offends.

ThemerSupport

Aug 9, 2013
compared to what ? dont get me wrong I think the app is very good and a lot of features have been added,and despite problems using it I have fully supported the prog.We are still waiting on some requested features being added and have been for a while,on the whole in my opinion it is still a way off being the best ,remember though still in beta.The best I wouldnt say but definately getting there.As above I am not having a go at the developers just mentioning that features still need to added before I would claim its the best.So apologies if the above offends.

Thanks :) We are getting there, as beta apps are very hard to compare to other non-beta apps. I guess you'll have to wait till it's out of beta to make your decision ;)

alldroid

Nov 18, 2012
Rochdale
www.thekinetik.net
Thanks :) We are getting there, as beta apps are very hard to compare to other non-beta apps. I guess you'll have to wait till it's out of beta to make your decision ;)

As I said not a detrimental post at all,and to just reiterate that although I stand by my post I perhaps should have made mention that as an app making it easier for people to make themes it is the best on that score,bar none,so credit where credit is due on that.

hunsegal

Mar 31, 2012

Thanx