HD7 Half brick fix with goldcard

Search This thread

manuel92

May 8, 2012
Hi, i have an half bricked HD7 and i'm trying to fix it with goldcard since i read this thread http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1417761

I followed this guide http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=893152

I have the CID, i have the goldcard.img, i have a good rom and i copyed it to my 1GB SD card after i renamed it to SCHUIMG.nbh. Now i don't fully understand what i have to do.

At this point on the guide:
4-connect usb cable except the one for the wp7
boot your device into usb host mode(volume down + camera on Trophy)
and connect the last usb cable.
the screen of your wp7 look like this if all work.

This point is not clear to me, may someone explain better what i have to do and what should happen?
I have an Y-cable and a female-female adaptor. Please tell me what to do.

Thanks for your answers.

manuel92

May 8, 2012
Oh, really? Thanks a lot.

Did you read my question? I already checked that guide, and I don't understand the 4th point.

husam666

Feb 6, 2010
Planet Omicron Persei 8
Hi, i have an half bricked HD7 and i'm trying to fix it with goldcard since i read this thread http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1417761

I followed this guide http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=893152

I have the CID, i have the goldcard.img, i have a good rom and i copyed it to my 1GB SD card after i renamed it to SCHUIMG.nbh. Now i don't fully understand what i have to do.

At this point on the guide:
4-connect usb cable except the one for the wp7
boot your device into usb host mode(volume down + camera on Trophy)
and connect the last usb cable.
the screen of your wp7 look like this if all work.

This point is not clear to me, may someone explain better what i have to do and what should happen?
I have an Y-cable and a female-female adaptor. Please tell me what to do.

Thanks for your answers.
connect all the cables, except the phone (micro USB on the bottom of the phone:p)
press and hold volume down button with the camera button, then press the power button, the phone should turn on with a grey screen and blue text in the middle that says "Enter USB Host Mode" or something like that..
connect your phone to usb
your screen should look like the photo attached in that thread

manuel92

May 8, 2012
Ok, i did everything as you said, and my phone was in "Enter USB host mode". After i connect it to USB it changes to "Loading..." and remains stuck there forever. I also tried with different card readers and different micro SD (always 1 GB or lower), same results.

Notice that my card readers don't have a flashing light so i don't know wether they are working or not. I assume they are working because the screen changes in "Loading" but for some reason it gets stuck in there.

Maybe I should change rom? I'm using a NoDo rom i found on an italian blog since i can't download the ones the xda forum provides, i always get the error "server is busy" or something like that.
Do you have any suggestion? I'm using this rom anyway:
ht tp:// uplo aded .to/file /dud fva8j
(remove spaces)

Edit: the rom i'm using is not a custom rom of course, it's the original NoDo.

Last edited:

husam666

Feb 6, 2010
Planet Omicron Persei 8
Ok, i did everything as you said, and my phone was in "Enter USB host mode". After i connect it to USB it changes to "Loading..." and remains stuck there forever. I also tried with different card readers and different micro SD (always 1 GB or lower), same results.

Notice that my card readers don't have a flashing light so i don't know wether they are working or not. I assume they are working because the screen changes in "Loading" but for some reason it gets stuck in there.

Maybe I should change rom? I'm using a NoDo rom i found on an italian blog since i can't download the ones the xda forum provides, i always get the error "server is busy" or something like that.
Do you have any suggestion? I'm using this rom anyway:
ht tp:// uplo aded .to/file /dud fva8j
(remove spaces)

Edit: the rom i'm using is not a custom rom of course, it's the original NoDo.
hmm, are you sure the ROM you're using is the one for your phone, you know, if your phone is T-Mobile, you have to download tmobile rom... etc

and maybe there isn't enough power for the phone and the reader, try using your wall charger not your computer/laptop

and try asking a friend to download you the roms from xda, especially if you know someone with different ISP

hope it works

manuel92

May 8, 2012
hmm, are you sure the ROM you're using is the one for your phone, you know, if your phone is T-Mobile, you have to download tmobile rom... etc

and maybe there isn't enough power for the phone and the reader, try using your wall charger not your computer/laptop

and try asking a friend to download you the roms from xda, especially if you know someone with different ISP

hope it works

I'm absolutely sure the rom is exactly for my phone, and i'm using a wall charger (i also tried with computer though).

I'll try to download the roms from xda in some way, can someone give me a link to a working one? I tried from this list but some links say the file has been removed, others just don't work because the file sharing site is close and so on.

husam666

Feb 6, 2010
Planet Omicron Persei 8
I'm absolutely sure the rom is exactly for my phone, and i'm using a wall charger (i also tried with computer though).

I'll try to download the roms from xda in some way, can someone give me a link to a working one? I tried from this list but some links say the file has been removed, others just don't work because the file sharing site is close and so on.
The ones in the link are your only hope, hmm, try pre-nodo if nodo didn't download, or ask someone to upload the one you want.

oh, if you have a flash memory less than 1gb, it could give you better results.. no harm in try.

idk, sorry, but I think that's all I got :/

waltercell

Aug 24, 2007
hi friend pls u solve u problem i have exatly same problem stuck in loading.......... and nothing happem :(

---------- Post added at 08:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:53 PM ----------

hi friend pls u solve u problem i have exatly same problem stuck in loading.......... and nothing happem :(

problem solve :) card reader change and work :)