Search This thread

undercover

Oct 10, 2010
London, UK
The full name is OK - to be honest I tried some variants, both just FW files from Mike's thread, downloaded and used previously, so it is a def valid file, and when I tried to flash recovery this way.

And to answer the other question - no, it does not scan. I know it should, but nope.

Lol Mick. You seem to run in the whole lot of different trouble. Must be Polish thing :p

I'd flash RUU with 1.17 hboot, then try 1.27 revo hboot in pg file, the push recovery via adb. Safest bet to keep the phone functioning as its supposed to.

Sent throught the wormhole from my CoinInserted Sensation OG.

Soltice

Jun 16, 2010
The full name is OK - to be honest I tried some variants, both just FW files from Mike's thread, downloaded and used previously, so it is a def valid file, and when I tried to flash recovery this way.

And to answer the other question - no, it does not scan. I know it should, but nope.

Okay, silly question...

Does your bootloader have a red box with FASTBOOT USB in white on there?

omario117

May 21, 2009
Chicago
I was wondering if anybody could point me in the direction of the ICS stock keyboard. I'm running a Sense 4.0 ROM, and not a fan of the HTC_IME keyboard. I tried searching, but came up empty.

I know there's tons of alternative keyboard and whatnot, but I prefer the stock ICS one.

EDIT: I have downloaded the one linked in the Fixes thread, and it did not work for me. Just pushing an APK file also fails, because I'm guessing it's lacking the framework.

Last edited:

Soltice

Jun 16, 2010
Yes it does. The only thing missing (visually) is recovery. I did in fact write that I flashed recovery over fastboot usb successfully :). Just not visibly in the bootloader GUI.
If you have FASTBOOT USB enabled, it's not going to scan for that PG file. You'll need to bump down to Bootloader and as soon as it goes into that, it should take any PG files. :D

khalilcr

Mar 21, 2012
Droid Charge - TweakStock 1.4 + PBJT + EXT4

My setup is on the title.
How do I know if I am realy running TweakStock 1.4 ?
On the pictures I've seen the message TweakStock 1.4 appears on the notification bar, but that is not my case.
Of course the theme matches, but I dont know how to verify if I now have EXT4 either .... Cant Find Vodoo lagfix anywhere ....

Thank you for the help in advance

just.blaze213

Mar 21, 2012
[ICS Problem?]Extreme Sensation Prime 3 - Contacts don't get connected automatically

Hi there,

if s.o. is out there to help me he must be found here :)

Specs:
HTC Sensation Z710e
Extreme Sensation Prime 3 ICS 4.0.3
Sebastians Kernel 1782MHz 3.0.16

So... my HUGE problem is that my contacts don't get connected automatically like it used to be with the original Sense OS (by showing up this little chain symbol in the status bar after some time).
Now - with the all new senseless ICS ROM - this doesn't happen!

I saved all my contacts with myphoneexplorer an copied them back on the phone. An now i have an contact entry for each account (like whatsapp, facebook, skype and the standart with phone number and adress etc.)
And now i have to merge every single one of them by hand!?! That can't (and won't) be the only way...

After setting everything up and copying the contacts from my phone explorer i created all my 4 accounts for synchronisation including google, facebook, whatsapp & skype but nothing happens
I love that ROM ... it's fast & stable .. best one i ever had

undercover

Oct 10, 2010
London, UK
Hi there,

if s.o. is out there to help me he must be found here :)

Specs:
HTC Sensation Z710e
Extreme Sensation Prime 3 ICS 4.0.3
Sebastians Kernel 1782MHz 3.0.16

So... my HUGE problem is that my contacts don't get connected automatically like it used to be with the original Sense OS (by showing up this little chain symbol in the status bar after some time).
Now - with the all new senseless ICS ROM - this doesn't happen!

I saved all my contacts with myphoneexplorer an copied them back on the phone. An now i have an contact entry for each account (like whatsapp, facebook, skype and the standart with phone number and adress etc.)
And now i have to merge every single one of them by hand!?! That can't (and won't) be the only way...

After setting everything up and copying the contacts from my phone explorer i created all my 4 accounts for synchronisation including google, facebook, whatsapp & skype but nothing happens
I love that ROM ... it's fast & stable .. best one i ever had

Upload all contacts to google (sync), delete all other accounts, clear data from contacts app, resync with google, reinstall whatsapp, Skype etc. Should pop up.

Sent through the wormhole from my CoinInserted Sensation OG.

SalvationLoft

Mar 21, 2012
Minneapolis
New SD card

I just s-offed my HTC Sensation, supercid, unlocked and rooted my phone. I am using 4EXT touch recovery. This is all with my stock 8g, I just purchased a 32 gig and want to know what I have to do to ready it to make the switch. I am planning on updating my firmware to use the current Android Revolution HD™ 6.5.2. This is my first time trying out a ROM.

Doodsz

Mar 19, 2011
Anyone know how I can get rid of the cropping when setting a wallpaper?

★ Sent From My Galaxy Nexus :rolleyes:

ahnyungsaigon

Mar 13, 2012
Hi guys,
1. Do all of my apps and configurations remained or removed when I update Rom Android Revolution HD 6.5.2 from 6.5.1?
2. Are there any disadvantages of SebastianFM kernel; for instance, your phone gets hotter or it drains more juice.
Thank you. Have a good day.
Sensation XE

Last edited:

trkaaa

Feb 13, 2010
Hi guys,
1. Do all of my apps and configurations remained or removed when I update Rom Android Revolution HD 6.5.2 from 6.5.1?
2. Are there any disadvantages of SebastianFM kernel; for instance, your phone gets hotter or it drains more juice.
Thank you. Have a good day.
Sensation XE

• mike said there is no need to super wipe if you are upgrading from 6.5.x to 6.5.2 , this means that your app will not be removed

• but i think maybe mods or themes will be removed

• SebastianFM kernel drains battery in the first two days until the Rom Settles , then battery life becomes better

Reactions: ahnyungsaigon

Nabil99

Mar 21, 2012
Tunis
I just s-offed my HTC Sensation, supercid, unlocked and rooted my phone. I am using 4EXT touch recovery. This is all with my stock 8g, I just purchased a 32 gig and want to know what I have to do to ready it to make the switch. I am planning on updating my firmware to use the current Android Revolution HD™ 6.5.2. This is my first time trying out a ROM.

Preparation

1. Always, Always ALWAYS make a NANDROID backup of your current ROM. To do so, go to your Custom Recovery and Backup the Whole ROM.
What this does is that it simply backup everything ( setting, rom, software, etc.. ) and put it on your SD Card. If something was to happen(bad flash, bootloops etc), You can just go in recovery, and recover your phone with that. It then reinstall everything the way it was.

2. Even though you have already made a NANDROID backup of your current ROM, DO make a backup of your apps using Titanium Backup or System Tuner, So that later on when you are on a new ROM, you could still recover all your Applications & data that you installed on the previous ROM.

and read the whole post :) http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1471941

good luck

undercover

Oct 10, 2010
London, UK
I am from new delhi and want to ask when will I receive the official ics update for my htc sensation ..
thanks

Lol. Unfortunately, we do not have access to such information.

It's as simple as copy/paste all the folders from old card to a new one. I would format new one from the phone before copying any data onto it though.

Sent through the wormhole from my CoinInserted Sensation OG.

Reactions: SalvationLoft

Top Liked Posts