[Q] Camera Updates w/ Kitkat?

Search This thread

monicakm

Jan 9, 2014
How could anyone possibly know that? An update that includes KitKat isn't available for the 2014 SGN 10.1 yet. Could you be referring to the Note 3?

No, I was asking about the GN/2014. I realize no one has it yet except for those that have downloaded copies from other countries (I'm in the US). And just because it hasn't been released yet doesn't mean some don't know (or have a good idea) of what's in it :)

GalaxyNotesTx

Jan 25, 2014
No, I was asking about the GN/2014. I realize no one has it yet except for those that have downloaded copies from other countries (I'm in the US). And just because it hasn't been released yet doesn't mean some don't know (or have a good idea) of what's in it :)

Why would u want to take pics with a tablet? Lol

Sent from my SM-P600 using XDA Premium HD app

Reactions: Geordie Affy

monicakm

Jan 9, 2014

I normally don't. I'm a serious photographer (amateur) and would scoff at the idea of using a tablet (even this one) AS a camera. But there are times it has come in handy. Like when I took my grandson on an unplanned fishing excursion. Had my tablet with me but not my camera. I got one of the cutest EVER pictures of him and a video that everyone who has seen it says to send to American's Funniest Videos. So, that's why :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.