[Q] Continuous reboot on Xperia logo

Search This thread

mag3nta

Jul 4, 2014
Hello,
My Xperia Mini started to reboot continuously and the only way to stop it is to remove battery. I think this have something common with battery, because after this happened battery charges very slow (about 5% per hour) but when I plug the charge cable it works fine.
I tryed to flash another rom and kernel but this doesn't helped.
Before that happened it was another issue, when I was turning on the phone battery sometimes was showing 100% (after restart it was fine).
I have unlocked bootloader and root.
When this reboots started I was staying under the sun, can it be caused by overheat? Does anybody know how to solve this problem?
Thanks.

fundre

Dec 10, 2010
This continuous reboot is called bootloop. You may have installed an incompatible mod before or well, something just happened. This should not have anything in common with battery. Reflash your choice of rom then wipe dalvik cache. If still doesn't work, wipe data. :)

mag3nta

Jul 4, 2014
This continuous reboot is called bootloop. You may have installed an incompatible mod before or well, something just happened. This should not have anything in common with battery. Reflash your choice of rom then wipe dalvik cache. If still doesn't work, wipe data. :)

I already flashed another rom with kernel (inlcusive stock) and wiped dalvik cache, also made a hard reset and formatted the flash card but still no luck :D. I think is caused by bad battery becase when is plugged it works fine, it's like battery doesn't charge anymore (it doesn't get warm) and always shows 100%. I will try to replace it and say the result.

romikavinda

Jun 14, 2014
Colombo
Hello,
My Xperia Mini started to reboot continuously and the only way to stop it is to remove battery. I think this have something common with battery, because after this happened battery charges very slow (about 5% per hour) but when I plug the charge cable it works fine.
I tryed to flash another rom and kernel but this doesn't helped.
Before that happened it was another issue, when I was turning on the phone battery sometimes was showing 100% (after restart it was fine).
I have unlocked bootloader and root.
When this reboots started I was staying under the sun, can it be caused by overheat? Does anybody know how to solve this problem?
Thanks.

hi,
I had the same problem with my mini pro.... the problem was a faulty battery.... maybe its the same for you... (here I'm referring only to the 100% battery problem... not the bootloop)

Last edited: