HD2 new battery

Search This thread

Halsahaf

Jul 5, 2011
Hi, i like to buy a new batery for replace when my is over. I look at ebay but i think some are "fake". if someone has already bought one that works well can you tell me?

Thanks

garagedroid

May 3, 2012
I have heard that best way to avoid "fake" is to neglect ebay or amazon and to scout for branded batteries - anker, mugen, seidio. I use mugen and advise you too, they may seem costy but they are actually twice cheaper. Not only the batteries last longer during the day, but also in general they last longer in terms of life cycle of the battery. Usually batteries have maximum 100 recharges and then start to day (like one year of use), while branded aftermarket batteries like mugen for instance can be recharged 400 times. Do not do ebay..:p

Halsahaf

Jul 5, 2011
I have heard that best way to avoid "fake" is to neglect ebay or amazon and to scout for branded batteries - anker, mugen, seidio. I use mugen and advise you too, they may seem costy but they are actually twice cheaper. Not only the batteries last longer during the day, but also in general they last longer in terms of life cycle of the battery. Usually batteries have maximum 100 recharges and then start to day (like one year of use), while branded aftermarket batteries like mugen for instance can be recharged 400 times. Do not do ebay..:p

Do you tell
http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Mugen-P...ccessories&hash=item519eedaf34#ht_1798wt_1139
This battery have a long life like htc official batery?

Thanks

Ruijc

May 2, 2012
I bought a golden battery on ebay ( 2430mha and same size as stock ).

I cannot see any improvement since it lasts as long as the original one ( 1300mha ). :(

Mister B

Sep 14, 2006
Ratchada (Bangkok)
Simply buy an Andida which costs about $8 shipped WorldWide from Obbostore or available from some online store & local mobile shops.
Gold batteries are complete fake junk & Mugen over priced ...
We have over 20 HD2 devices issued to staff & in their 3rd year of use, we issued Andida as spares & have had no issues with them to date, had issues with Momax & local no name brands ...
In no way am I saying Andida is superb but performance seems close/same to standard & at Hong Kong direct price we would be mad to pay HTC genuine prices with no real benefit ...

Halsahaf

Jul 5, 2011
Simply buy an Andida which costs about $8 shipped WorldWide from Obbostore or available from some online store & local mobile shops.
Gold batteries are complete fake junk & Mugen over priced ...
We have over 20 HD2 devices issued to staff & in their 3rd year of use, we issued Andida as spares & have had no issues with them to date, had issues with Momax & local no name brands ...
In no way am I saying Andida is superb but performance seems close/same to standard & at Hong Kong direct price we would be mad to pay HTC genuine prices with no real benefit ...

yes, because i dont want i high capacity battery.. only want one with same capacity and duration of official htc hd2 battery. Bur ebay... you know... hard to trust in everyone. Well i will try one Andida like you sad. Thanks

Mister B

Sep 14, 2006
Ratchada (Bangkok)
Andida are ok for cheap price of around $5 like at vegacom & seem last ok (have some just over year old & still work ok)
Capacity is actually about 1130 to 1200mah which will be better than any very old well used original cell & very close to original standard capacity, main downside is no working temp sensors & a fixed resistor to fake a 25degC temp output :-S

Last edited:

anna.G

Mar 6, 2014
Battery options

Hi, i like to buy a new batery for replace when my is over. I look at ebay but i think some are "fake". if someone has already bought one that works well can you tell me?

Thanks

Hi you can check zerolemon.com you can see all kinds of battery there.
I use it for my samsung device. They also have battery for all mobile brand.
I hope you can find what you are looking for there

---------- Post added at 04:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 PM ----------

does zerolemon makes battery case for htc hd2? if so, where can I buy this

you can check ZeroLemon.com
or go to amazon.

hitman1376

Jan 7, 2013
zanjan
Hi you can check zerolemon.com you can see all kinds of battery there.
I use it for my samsung device. They also have battery for all mobile brand.
I hope you can find what you are looking for there

---------- Post added at 04:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 PM ----------

you can check ZeroLemon.com
or go to amazon.
Dear Friend ... it doesn't have for htc ...

Macarony

Mar 12, 2014

Thanks

Just share about my experience. You can try zero-lemon battery from amazon.com just it safety and highest quality cell.

Mister B

Sep 14, 2006
Ratchada (Bangkok)
A long way from highest quality & they doing nothing for the HD2.
Really need get a mod to clean up the zer*lem*n spamming in these threads & review accounts of those involved ...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Thanks

I bought extra battery from htc care. Visit your nearest htc service centre and give order new battery.