[MOD v22] Reboot and SystemUI MOD for XPERiA ICS 4.1.B.0.587 [UDPATE:14.03.2013]

Search This thread

s_nlx

Jun 10, 2012
Málaga
## 2012-06-29 (v10)

- Fixed displaying albumart thumbnail in lockscreen when playing music
- Added translations for battery and reboot sentences for folowing languages: Polish, Portuguese, Brazilian, Spanish, Italian, Greek, Deutsch, French, Czech, ......

Draco, great job, i am testing your mod, and in the lockscreen of spanish ( Spain) dont show the unchanging, I put my phona at spanish (Argentina) and it works. With English found, wuth frecnh of francia found, but spanish ( Spain) not. Español de (España).

Thanks, the big cover appears great, yOu are a big developer

Enviado desde mi SK17i usando Tapatalk 2

athanne09

May 26, 2011
sir draco can i remove some apk in your zip file before flashing..i just want the quick panel and the system ui (stock green battery) ..is there might be error encountered with other apps?tnx for ur nice work..

draco_ag

Sep 20, 2010
Poland
Draco, great job, i am testing your mod, and in the lockscreen of spanish ( Spain) dont show the unchanging, I put my phona at spanish (Argentina) and it works. With English found, wuth frecnh of francia found, but spanish ( Spain) not. Español de (España).

Thanks, the big cover appears great, yOu are a big developer

You must check which resources points to Your language, i added translation to values-es, maybe i need to add to another values-es-XXX. Check this :)

draco_ag

Sep 20, 2010
Poland
sir draco can i remove some apk in your zip file before flashing..i just want the quick panel and the system ui (stock green battery) ..is there might be error encountered with other apps?tnx for ur nice work..

You can remove other apks from package. Or unpack SystemUI and replace it with original one in /system/app

Gustavo RD78

May 19, 2011
Maringá - PR
I dont understand what You mean.

Could You clarify?

when I select shut down, appearing on a sub-menu and it is written off and not restart phone phone

edit: I restarted the machine and now appears CWM recovery in place of turn off the power

reset each time appearing on a different sentence

sometimes appears the correct phrase sometimes not

Enviado de meu Xperia Mini ICS

Last edited:

drunodarosa

Jan 27, 2012
Battery "bug"

First off all let me just say…. AMAZING MOD

I´m having a battery “bug” on my LWW FW: 4.1.B.0.431 rooted, bootloader: no.
Don’t know if it´s just me but, when I unplug the phone the battery get´s “charged”….

Something like:
1. I unplugged the phone when the batt reached 100%, 4059mV
2. 1hour later, after using wifi, listening to music and so on… the batt was still 100%, 4141mV

…. Dond know wath I did wrong :crying:… should I wipe cache or something?

draco_ag

Sep 20, 2010
Poland
First off all let me just say…. AMAZING MOD

I´m having a battery “bug” on my LWW FW: 4.1.B.0.431 rooted, bootloader: no.
Don’t know if it´s just me but, when I unplug the phone the battery get´s “charged”….

Something like:
1.I unplugged the phone when the batt reached 100%, 4059mV
2.1hour later, after using wifi, listening to music and so on… the batt was still 100%, 4141mV

…. Dond know wath I did wrong :crying:… should I wipe cache or something?

Wipe Dalvik Cache and Battery Stats via CWM

Reactions: drunodarosa

drunodarosa

Jan 27, 2012
Battery “bug” ---- Battery Calibration

…. AMAZING MOD...
1. I unplugged the phone when the batt reached 100%, 4059mV
2. 1hour later, after using wifi, listening to music and so on… the batt was still 100%, 4141mV...
Wipe Dalvik Cache and Battery Stats via CWM

"bug" appers wen i use Battery Calibration from google play, have to wipe dalvik cache and battery stats every time :(

oh well, no biggie :)

s_nlx

Jun 10, 2012
Málaga
Goooood job draco, you are great. By the way, I notice that you have put the settings app in the package, and I wonder why. Can you please tell me?

Thanks for your job my friend! Its amazing.

draco_ag

Sep 20, 2010
Poland
Goooood job draco, you are great. By the way, I notice that you have put the settings app in the package, and I wonder why. Can you please tell me?

Thanks for your job my friend! Its amazing.

There is fixed one string in polish language nothing more. One string was untranslated.

Last edited:
Reactions: s_nlx

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This modification adding extra option in Power Menu to reboot Your phone and smooth configurable MDPI QuickPanel in notification area.

This is for ROOTED phones only!

This modification works on all mdpi XPERIA devices (like Xperia Mini,Xperia Mini pro, Live With Walkan and Active). Files are updated to the latest available firmware: 4.1.B.0.587

Features:

- Seraj'r Xperia T Tabbed 'n' Grid Toggles
    - Reboot Menu in Power Menu dialog
    - Reboot to recovery in Power Menu dialog
    - Modified MDPI Call Screen (no corners, just panels) - Xperia T design
    - Full black keyboard layout
    - Xperia T Small Apps
    - Xperia T Battery percentage
    - Serajr's Walkman V Lockscreen Music Controls
    - Configurable Lockscreen - Sony Sliders/AOSP Sliders
    - Long press BACK key kill foreground application
    - Skip track via long press Volume buttons
    - AOSP style incoming call-screen sliders
    - Location based WiFi
    - Mobile Bravia Engine 2
    - WhiteMagic Brightness Engine
    - 3G Network bugfix
    - 30 steps volume

Screenshots:

screenshot2012110512252.png
    screenshot2013010119285.png
    screenshot2013010119284.png
    screenshot2012103108475.png
    screenshot2012102821172.png
    screenshot2012101712182.png
    screenshot2012110512283.png
    screenshot2012110517422.png
    screenshot2013010119474.png
    screenshot2013010119480.png

Download link:

MOD v22 (One link version - for update from previous version only):

http://www.mediafire.com/?mk2jjd36m7e80pq

Modded Aeon's Xperia S Lockscreen with Small Apps enabled v22 (Lockscreen albumart and AOSP lockscreen NOT supported):

http://www.mediafire.com/?47qk1909zwigcrd

Installation procedure (flash via CWM Recovery):

1. Download ZIP Package/Packages.
    2. Copy file to Your SDCard.
    3. Use CWM Recovery menu to install custom zip.
    4. Reboot and enjoy (first boot can takes longer because of modified framework files)

---
    If You installing MOD first time use below method with 2 steps installation:

Step1 link: http://www.mediafire.com/?e5tbh61zuuee126
    Step 2 link: http://www.mediafire.com/?z8a124nynvs1wlv

Go to CWM recovery and install Step1_v22_ICS_XPERiA_MOD_draco_ag_XDA.zip, reboot device - let device to cache applications.

If ready reboot to CWM again and apply second file Step2_v22_SmallApps-framework_MDPI.zip. Reboot and enjoy!

If You have v21 previously installed use single file method (link in Download link section).

---

Credits:

- Big thanks for Serajr for share his source code for AOSP Ring Lockscreen and Walkman V Lockscreen music controls. Also thanks for allow to use his notification tabs source code:Xperia T Tabbed 'n' Grid Toggles SystemUI ICS .587

- Foe AeonWorld for his port of Xperia S Lockscreen to Xperia 2011 devices, Small Apps and for Invinite VIew Gradient MOD.

- To eqlove196426597 and untermensch for making easy tutorial for Reboot Power Menu.

- To hansip87 for helping with tutorial how to deodex/odex framework files correctly and for persistent battery losckreen MOD.

- To lasan for sharing smali files to use for implementing reboot to recovery mod.

- To Pranav110089 for sharing fixed Small Apps: SmallApp-Currency,SmallApp-Mirror and SmallApp-Converter

- To rablex for sharing nice looking quickpanel icons

- To savel-76 for deliver 3G network bugfix

If You're ROM DEV do not use or modify files without my permission!

In attachment translation_resources.zip You can find all custom resources added in this MOD, which can be translated to Your national language. It consist SystemUI, System UI preferences, framework-res and Settings resources. Just extract package, open XML file in any text editor and replace english words with Your translation. If done, send it to me and i will add the translation in next regular MOD version.
    CHANGELOG:

## 2012-06-11 (v1)

- Added Reboot to Power Menu dialog
    - Added MDPI Quickpanel with working network toggle

## 2012-06-11 (v2)

- Added Reboot to Recovery option in Power Menu dialog (thanks to Lasan)

## 2012-06-12 (v3)

- Modified MDPI Call Screen (no corners, just panels)

## 2012-06-12 (v4)

- Fixed overlapping icons in call screen

## 2012-06-14 (v5)

- Modified keyboard layout, now is totally black

## 2012-06-15 (v6)

- Fully rewritten Quickpanel code, now each widget button should work correctly, also faster response should be noticed
    - Redesign for call screens in landscape mode for incoming and outgoing calls
    - Added support for LWW devices

## 2012-06-20 (v7)

- Added 1% battery MOD

## 2012-06-24 (v8)

- MOD rewritten using LWW framework files (now is compatible with all 2011 mdpi XPERIA phones)
    - Updated installation script to remove ODEX files (now ROM is fully DEODEXED)
    - Changed PNGs for call screen panels (see 3rd screenshot for details)
    - Battery 1% MOD was removed from main MOD package because of high battery drainage (Now is added as attachment for 1st post for manual installation)

## 2012-06-25 (v9)

- Added Persistent battery lockscreen MOD (thanks to hansip87)
    - Finally finished call-screen - now with visible on/off incicators
    - Added displaying albumart thumbnail in lockscreen when playing music

## 2012-06-29 (v10)

- Fixed displaying albumart thumbnail in lockscreen when playing music
    - Added translations for battery and reboot sentences for folowing languages: Polish, Portuguese, Brazilian, Spanish, Italian, Greek, Deutsch, French, Czech, Swedish

## 2012-07-09 (v11)

- Added translations for battery and reboot sentences for folowing languages: Ukrainian, Chinese, Turkish, Russian
    - Added translations for notification toggles for following languages: Polish, Spanish, Czech, Ukrainian, Protuguese, Brazilian, French, Turkish, Russian, Italian
    - Fixed FC bug for Reboot notification toggle (thanks to hansip87)

## 2012-07-24 (v12)

- Added translations for battery and reboot sentences for folowing languages: Vietnamese, Bulgarian
    - Added translations for notification toggles for following languages: Vietnamese, Bulgarian
    - Notification LED fix
    - Modified keylayout script to END CALL using BACK button

## 2012-07-26 (v13)

- Added translations for battery and reboot sentences for folowing languages: Dutch
    - Added translations for notification toggles for following languages: Dutch
    - Corrected translations for Deutsch and Russian
    - Notification LED fix removed because of causing FC errors (now we need to wait for Sony to fix it)
    - Moved Quickpanel settings as menu item in Android Settings

## 2012-07-31 (v14)

- Added translations for quickpanel settings strings for following languages: Dutch, Portuguese, Brazilian, Bulgarian, Polish
    - Added shortcut in notification area to launch ICS Recent Apps
    - Major performance improvement
    - Added Aeon's Xperia S Lockscreen modded by me (with persistent battery MOD)

## 2012-08-06 (v15)

- Added Walkman logo and default album cover in Lockscreen Music controls
    - Added Reboot to CWM Recovery option in QuickPanel's reboot toggle (thanks to serajr)

## 2012-08-29 (v16)

- Ported MOD to latest available firmware 4.1.B.0.587
    - Updated lockscreen_music_fix.zip and 1%_battery_MOD.zip files with latest framework files
    - Added Tabbed Notification Area MOD (big thanks to serajr)
    - Updated XperiaS_Lockscreen.zip with latest framework files

## 2012-11-02 (v17)

- Updated stock Call Screen with Xperia T source and icons
    - Framework with Small Apps enabled (with all available Small Apps applications)
    - Permanently removed old QuickPanel layout
    - Added moded Serajr's Xperia T Tabbed and Grid Toggles as a base QuickPanel solution with Xperia T battery percentage enabled
    - Merged lockscreen music controls layout for Slide and Pattern unlock into one Framework (not need to install another package to fix the layout)
    - Removed persistent Battery Lockscreen MOD - now You're able to set the Owner info to be displayed on Lockscreen
    - Updated Xperia S Lockscreen - now it is Small Apps enabled
    - Change on lokscreen music control screen - Now system displays "Artist Name"-> "Song title" instead of "Song Title"->"Album Name" (mega big thanks for serajr!)

## 2012-11-05 (v18)

- Configurable slide lockscreen (Settings->Security) between Stock Sony/AOSP style sliders (thanks to Serajr!)
    - Added Walkman V Lockscreen music controls (thanks to Serajr!)
    - Added Screenshot to Power Menu (thanks to Serajr!)
    - Added Long press kill foreground app feature (thanks to Serajr!)

## 2012-11-11 (v19)

- Added Skip track via long press Volume buttons feature
    - Fixed v18 layout bugs
    - Added InifniteView MOD (created by AeonWorld, modded by me)
    - Added AOSP incoming call-screen MOD
    - Fixed bug with Walkman V force close
    - Used Serajr's Task Switcher for Small Apps
    - Added WebView SmallApp

## 2012-12-07 (v20)

- Fixed bug with Power Off menu (rebooting insted of power off)
    - Serajr's Xperia T Tabbed and Grid Toggles MOD updated to the latest version (v6)
    - Incoming call-screen sliders are changed now according to AOSP style sliders option in Settings->Security menu (Stock/AOSP) (big thanks for Serajr )
    - Xperia S Black Background Fix
    - New icons for new QuickPanel toggles (big thanks for rablex!)

## 2013-01-02 (v21)

- Mobile Bravia Engine 2 with build.prop amend script
    - WhiteMagic Britness Engine implemented
    - Serajr's v7.1 implemented
    - Location Based Wi-Fi feature implemented
    - Small Apps Converter, Currency and Mirror updated to the latest available versions with MDPI layout fix
    - Some improvements for installation script

## 2013-03-14 (v22)

- 3G network bug fix
    - 30 volume steps for each sound
    OK i fixed bug with Walkman V FC!!!

It was caused by ****ing Xperia T libraries which was putted by me in /framework directory when porting SMALL APPS. Those libraries are not necessary and useless! Problem wasn't related with framework.jar and android.policy.jar like someone suggested. It was possible to find the root cause when i got logcat from device.

This is a prove:

screenshot2012111310565.png

v19FiX changelog:

- Fixed bug with Walkman V force close
    - Used Serajr's Task Switcher for Small Apps
    - Added WebView SmallApp

All links updated in 1st post.
    There is a planned release content for v17:

- Updated stock Call Screen with Xperia T source and icons
    - Framework with Small Apps enabled (with all available Small Apps applications)
    - Permanently removed old QuickPanel layout
    - Added moded Serajr's Tabbed and Grid Toggles as a base QuickPanel solution with Xperia T battery percentage enabled
    - Merged lockscreen music controls layout for Slide and Pattern unlock into one Framework (not need to install another package to fix the layout)
    - Removed persistent Battery Lockscreen MOD - now You're able to set the Owner info to be displayed on Lockscreen

Optional packages:

- CPU control overclocking module via Settings menu (for custom kernels with enabled overclocking)

Screenshots:

Small Apps task switcher:

screenshot2012102821172.png

Xperia T Call screen:

screenshot2012101712182.png
    screenshot2012101718071.png
    screenshot2012101911310.png

QuickPanel and Notifications:

screenshot2012102419220.png
    screenshot2012102419220.png

Lockscreen music controls:

screenshot2012102823482.png
    screenshot2012102823485.png

New version will be release during this week.
    I guess I gonna stay with mod v17..
    Because I got about 200mb++ free RAM with v17..
    With v18, I got only 185mb++
    Is it normal?:confused:

El8am.png

screenshot2012110611594.png

Is this called SemcPhone.apk?:confused: Wish it can be compatible with v17..:angel:
    Great background.. Is it a theme? Mind to share...:cool:

I dont think so that MOD v18 has higher memory consumption. Is a problem for You to have 185 instead of 200MB?

I noticed that some of You have problem with appreciate the hard work on adding useful and requested features into framework.

One person have problem with a little higher usage of RAM, but he has ALMOST 200MB free yet, another person has a LIGHT SENSITIVITY DETECTOR in his eyes and noticed that LED lights A LITTLE stronger than before.

My hands collapses...

Using of this MOD is not a compulsion. If someone don't want, he dont must to use my MOD. Instead of talking nonsense i preffer to hit THANKS button to respect my work and time which i spent to work on it :)