[ROM][JB 4.1.2][P?+Aokp+Cm] P.A.C All in 1 ROM !!!!!! Jellybean alpha v18 {11/18/12}

Search This thread

cemian

Dec 8, 2009
What AT&T Modem works best with this ROM? I get some modem crashes seems like at times... Have to reboot a few times to get signal back

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda app-developers app

cemian

Dec 8, 2009
Well pacman you will be missed but couldnt take the random reboots and always running out of space for apps...trying blackstar now
Hopefully an official jellybean will come out soon for our note..take care

jlpatte2

Dec 16, 2009
Raleigh, NC
Check out the new 4.2.2 roms they seem to have fixed the random reboots or at least reduced the frequency so far it is tolerable. I have yet to have one on 6 or 7 days of use of various 4.2 previews.
I believe work is under way for a paranoid android port of 4.22 as well rumor has it that jelly bam will get a port both are somewhat similar to this ROM.
Good luck
Josh

CPA Poke

Oct 23, 2012
Tulsa, OK
Check out the new 4.2.2 roms they seem to have fixed the random reboots or at least reduced the frequency so far it is tolerable. I have yet to have one on 6 or 7 days of use of various 4.2 previews.
I believe work is under way for a paranoid android port of 4.22 as well rumor has it that jelly bam will get a port both are somewhat similar to this ROM.
Good luck
Josh

0720_big.gif

Reactions: shayneflashindaily

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    pac_logo_header_transparent_800x200.png

PACman All in One Rom!!

News
    Due to a request from PA Team to take down ParanoidPreferences, from v16.1.0 forward I exclude ParanoidPrefereances.apk from the ROM.

Originally Posted by D4rKn3sSyS
    Hi, are you the leader of PAC ROM (Otherwise, please forward this PM to leader of it)?, I recently saw you're using our ParanoidPreferences application, wich is a closed source app, meant to be used on official ParanoidAndroid ROMs / Ports only. I ask you please then, to remove it from your builds. I can offer you this opensource alternative found on our ics branch for Settings app:

https://github.com/ParanoidAndroid/...gs/tree/ics/src/com/android/settings/paranoid

You should spread the word around XDA PAC roms, as well, so all the builds remove it from the package.

Thanks in advance.
    Cheers,
    D4.

But the framework still support it, so if you still want to use PA settings, then get it somewhere else & use it at your own responsibility.

Do not put a link to ParanoidPreferences,apk in this thread !!! do it somewhere else.

To all porters & compilers, please strip down your rom, remove ParanoidPreferences.apk from there.
    Use the new Setting.apk to prevent FC when there is no ParanoidPreferences.apk inside the ROM

[INFO:]
    I discontinue build AOSP+CM version & AOKP version, in exchange :
    Note I717 Jellybean 4.1.2 P?+Aokp+Cm = PACman

http://www.github.com/PAC-man
    We also welcome to everyone that interest and want to contribute at PAC github project.

[NOTE:]
    - Always make a cwm backup
    - Always wipe data when switching ROM, unless you came from previous version of the same ROM
    - TB 5.5.2.1 seems work fine with JB
    - If you encounter any bugs after updating ROM without wipe data process, back up your installed apps & user data using TB, go to CWM & wipe data, reboot & restore from TB
    - Some things might not working & not implemented yet (as title said WIP)

[Working:]
    ROM:
    - GSM
    - Data
    - SMS
    - WiFi
    - Bluetooth
    - GPS
    - Audio
    - Video
    - Torch
    - Root
    - Orientation
    - USB Mass storage
    - Touchscreen
    - App2SD
    - FM (for some country)
    - Brightness & auto brightness
    - Camera preview temp fix (don't switch to front camera, if you get FC caused by switching to front camera or other, go to Settings>>Apps>>Camera>>clear Camera app data)
    - Camera video recording 720p (no need to set audio sampling rate to 44.1kHz)
    - AOKP ROM Control
    - PA Paranoid Preferences
    - Tablet UI
    - Front camera
    - Wifi AP tether (HotSpot mode)
    - Native USB OTG

Kernel:
    - Built with Linaro
    - CWM 6.0.1.5
    - OC up to 1.6 GHz (use on your own risk!!!)
    - Standard CPU govs : performance, powersave, userspace, ondemand, conservative, interactive
    - IO Scheduler : noop, deadline, cfq, sio
    - UMS (Ext4 - NTFS)
    - USB OTG support

[Fix to do:]
    - video playback for some codec
    - camera panorama mode
    - Graphic glitch in recovery
    - layouts

Downloads

PAC-man-quincyatt-ALPHA-18

PAC-man-quincyatt-ALPHA-17

GAPPS

Google-JB-Gapps

PAC-man Kernel

PAC-man-Linaro-Kernel

KERNEL SOURCE HERE!!!!!!! KERNEL SOURCE

[Special thanks to:] Click to donate
    -szl.kiev(Original Developer)
    - FXP team
    - AOKP team (Donation link in ROM Control)
    - PA team (molesarecoming, D4rKn3sSyS)
    - ExPeacer (PAC gitmaster)
    - kamarush
    - sirkay
    - jimtonic01
    - justmpm
    - jesco
    - Kormatoes
    - bulook00
    - MrTapa
    - Wechy77
    - Wedgess
    -Johnsondr80(Thank him for testing!!!)
    -flappjaxxx(kernel source)
    -Fezzy102
    - Great peoples in http://xdaforums.com/show....php?t=1790185

AND THE COLLECTIVE!!!!

Enjoy!
    I have not forgot about you guys. Been getting cm 10.1 stable for the glide.. now working on merging 4.2.1 into PAC-man.. be patient with me..:D

Sent from my SGH-I927 using xda premium
    Good news.. got android 4.2 booted on my glide today.. won't be long.. still some bugs to work out.. :D

Got it running... Will be updating pacman to 4.2 in the next couple days... :D

If PACman is looking for anyone to make some cool graphics, pm me. I've done some for Jamie and Garrett that were pretty cool.

Yes, would be awesome if you can make some. Thanks mate

Sent from my Xperia Ray using xda premium