TICK BOX:a small problem; big effects

Search This thread

Persian Ace

May 12, 2013
Tehran
Hi all
Please anyone help me.thanks
I am using "maclaw cm9" rom with Touchwiz and Apex launchers.sometimes when i install this various rom(ICS) and want to loggin to XDA or other websites,i dont see Tick Box to ticking it to that site REMEMBERING my Username.i attached to screenies to showing you my problem.one of them is XDA and other is a persian sites that ask me which of these we send you 'confirmation code':Email or Sms.and because there is not TICK BOX for i ticking one of options,i dont able to registering.i have this problem with all sites that have need to ticking on option.
Thank you and sorry for my english
Sorry but unfortunately i dont able to post screenshots(for first time!!!???) when i touch "choose file to uploading" in attachments ,dont happen any action!
Edit:i am forced to change my rom to uploading screenshots.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-01-04-11-32-27.png
    Screenshot_2014-01-04-11-32-27.png
    25.2 KB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot_2014-01-04-11-33-46.png
    Screenshot_2014-01-04-11-33-46.png
    14.9 KB · Views: 13
  • Screenshot_2014-01-05-12-35-14.png
    Screenshot_2014-01-05-12-35-14.png
    21.6 KB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot_2014-01-05-12-37-44.png
    Screenshot_2014-01-05-12-37-44.png
    14.7 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:

-BRK-

Nov 16, 2012
Hi all
I am using "maclaw cm9" rom with Touchwiz and Apex launchers.sometimes when i install this various rom(ICS) and want to loggin to XDA or other websites,i dont see Tick Box to ticking it to that site REMEMBERING my Username.i attached to screenies to showing you my problem.one of them is XDA and other is a persian sites that ask me which of these we send you 'confirmation code':Email or Sms.and because there is not TICK BOX for i ticking one of options,i dont able to registering.i have this problem with all sites that have need to ticking on option.
Sorry but unfortunately i dont able to post screenshots(for first time!!!???) when i touch "choose file to uploading" in attachments ,dont happen any action!

change your browser. I have used both maclaw's and Rhievaldo's cm9 and there is no tick box problem in xda. Try opera mini or uc browser.

Reactions: Persian Ace

Persian Ace

May 12, 2013
Tehran
change your browser. I have used both maclaw's and Rhievaldo's cm9 and there is no tick box problem in xda. Try opera mini or uc browser.

OK.thanks my dear friend.in first installatoin Rhievaldo's ROM,tick box is in its location,but after a reboot or changing launcher,tick box is lost.I want any solution to fix it for always.
Thank you sir

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi all