[ROM][2-6-12]3.10.605.7 Base For All[Sense 3.6][4.0.3]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

renzo.olivares

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 6, 2011
Well just got my rezound yesterday and i didn't see any Sense 3.6 stock roms people can base off of so here it is.This Rom Will Receive No Updates It's Just A Base For Everyone To Use Just Give Me Some Credit In The OP Is All I Ask :)

Goods:
Stock
Sense 3.6
Sony Bravia Engine [Framework/Ramdisk/Permissions/be_photo/be_movie]
3.10.605.7 Base
Android 4.0.3

Bugs: Data Arrows No Workie And Google Calendar Sync Force Close [Might Fix IDK Yet]

DOWNLOAD ROM

PLACE PH98IMG.ZIP ON YOUR SDCARD​

Ramdisk is special for sony bravia engine so you need the new PH98IMG.zip

Warning:
Yes your main version will change to the latest ics leak one so take precautions

Credits:
Leaker
The Great Users Of XDA That Bought Me This Phone Thanks Guys :)

Last edited:

zetsumeikuro

Jul 13, 2010
Hmm anything special about the Sony Bravia Engine? Will we notice any performance increases over the current 4.0.3 builds? Thanks!

nkd

Aug 12, 2010
is this rom going to update the main version to the ics leak version, because if it does lot of users are going to have to through hoops to downgrade. If that is the case please let us know in the OP. I can manually replace it before flash.

renzo.olivares

Jan 6, 2011
is this rom going to update the main version to the ics leak version, because if it does lot of users are going to have to through hoops to downgrade. If that is the case please let us know in the OP. I can manually replace it before flash.

Oh yea forgot yea it will change your main ver i put it in the OP now thanks :)

renzo.olivares

Jan 6, 2011
if anyone has apktool that works for ics for linux pm me cant get anything done without it lol was luckily able to decompile SettingsProvider.apk so data can be on by default

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts