Rear LED constantly blinking

Search This thread

lostsoul77

Jul 6, 2010
Pittsburgh Pa
My rear LED is constantly flashing from green to while to purple. I have went into the settings and unchecked everything and it still does it regardless. Only way to get it to stop is by disabling the front and rear LED. Anyone experiencing this? On a Sprint Flex running KK.

Sent from my LG-LS995 using XDA Free mobile app

Carson.

Jun 13, 2014
Its stuck in the animation of being in a call. Not sure if you can fix it. Maybe make a backup and restore it?

Sent from my LG-LS995 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

lostsoul77

Jul 6, 2010
Pittsburgh Pa
clearing cache for incallui did the trick

Go to the app manager and clear out the cache on incallui & notificationmanager.

Sent from my LG-D959 using XDA Free mobile app

OK clearing cache for incallui did the trick however the LED won't stay lit red while charging. There is no notificationmanager listed in app manager. I'm rooted (4.4.2) and this is a fresh reflash as of a week ago.

lostsoul77

Jul 6, 2010
Pittsburgh Pa
Go to the app manager and clear out the cache on incallui & notificationmanager.

OK clearing cache for incallui did the trick however the LED won't stay lit red while charging. There is no notificationmanager listed in app manager. I'm rooted (4.4.2) and this is a fresh reflash as of a week ago.

I take that back about the charging LED, it began lighting up...Thanks for the help!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Its stuck in the animation of being in a call. Not sure if you can fix it. Maybe make a backup and restore it?

Sent from my LG-LS995 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app