WildFire for a girl?

Search This thread

mi3x

Aug 16, 2010
Bucharest
Hi all,

Me and my GF we just came back from our 9 day holiday in Cyprus, where she discovered my Desire. She played alot of Angry Birds and SpeedX games, she liked the touch screen, so as her bday is coming, I thought of a wildfire phone gift, what do you think? Do you recommand it for a girl?
She never had a touch screen phone, she has 2 nokia old phones. Would that be a good idea for a gift, or should I pick her up a e72 nokia? I don't know if she will get used to using a touch one. Other than that, is it a good phone for mail, games and some everyday browsing?

Thanks for your input!!!

kevin2516

Sep 1, 2010
Sydney
Hi all,

Me and my GF we just came back from our 9 day holiday in Cyprus, where she discovered my Desire. She played alot of Angry Birds and SpeedX games, she liked the touch screen, so as her bday is coming, I thought of a wildfire phone gift, what do you think? Do you recommand it for a girl?
She never had a touch screen phone, she has 2 nokia old phones. Would that be a good idea for a gift, or should I pick her up a e72 nokia? I don't know if she will get used to using a touch one. Other than that, is it a good phone for mail, games and some everyday browsing?

Thanks for your input!!!

mail and everyday browsing yes, some games will work.

mi3x

Aug 16, 2010
Bucharest
heard the beta wont work, but the final release (to be released within the next week) will.

Experience with other games?

CrimzonEyed

Sep 6, 2010
Gävle
minisquadron = works but heavy lag.
Robo Defense = Works nice without lag. Does lagg a little when you get to verry late lvls when there is alot of enemies on the screen.
Fruit Ninja = Works but with some lg, but i'm still able to enjoy it.
Jewels = no problems
Guns’n'Glory = works pretty good.
Spaghetti Marshmallows = With grass 8 fps, without 25 fps, nice :)

All games i have tryed. (tested without overclock)

zephyri-xr

May 10, 2010
Karabuk
Speedx has "glitches" on Wildfire. With "glitches" i mean triangle textures that shouldn't be there (i call them glitch ^^).