Thanks Meter 783
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Grapevine, Texas
DONATE TO ME
[HOW TO][ANY ROM] Install and Configure Halo
Posted this in the Sprint One section and thought i'd share with y'all also
I saw a lot of people not knowing how to configure it, so here's how I got it to work
1. Install Floating Notifications
and enable it in the Accesibility menu.
2. Select the box labeled "Launch Apps in Halo Mode"
3. Go to the app notifications menu and check which ones you want it to notify you for. HINT: if you want a real halo experience the rightmost icon in the app list will make the icon stay floating.
4. This is a personal preference: Go to Customize in Floating Notifications and select "Dock after a few seconds of inactivity" and then at the bottom set "Amount of the icon hidden when docked:" to 55%. If it is more than 55% then you will have trouble clicking the stack.
5. REBOOT PHONE.
Now for the Xposed part.
1. Install Xposed Framework
2. REBOOT PHONE.
3. Go into Xposed Installer and go to "Downloads" and select XHaloFloatingWindow, and then install it.
4. REBOOT PHONE.
5. Go into Xposed Installer and go into "Modules" and check the box "XHaloFloatingWindow".
6. For safe measure REBOOT PHONE. And then you're done
Lemme know if y'all need any help!
Also on the reboots it hung on the splash for a while.
Oh yeah not responsible if your device catches fire.
If you're having a problem with the stock messenger app look here:
Originally Posted by ticklemepinks
using this will make the sense stock messager app from working properly as you won't be able to see the "SEND" button in the halo window
*correction* you just have to change the height of portrait 0.8 or at least for me, maybe this doesn't happen with other ppl.
Phone: Nexus 5
Rom: Pure Speed X
Get a Dropbox with 2.0GB of storage free, and both of us will get extra 500mb of free space!
Please Check Out My New Website!!!
If I helped you then hit the thanks button. Please and thanks
And yes, i'm a bish. Thanks deck.