Can connect ps3 to my laptop screen ?

Search This thread

sam razzy

Oct 12, 2011
Ma sweet home
I dunno whether this is the right place to ask about the ps3 and lap.. So i just want to ask apology if I'm on a wrong section. Okay let me get into my question..

Is it possible to connect ps3(ie,play station 3 to my lap screen). From past i play games connecting to my TV, but nowadays mom started watching many drama serial on it. So i would like to buy a new TV but recently i was thinking whether i can connect it to my laptop. So please mind answering. Thank you

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

sasan_blue

Jun 9, 2012
Normally laptops have VGA and HDMI out ports that both are "out signalling" ports. There's no way to get image signals in the laptops except for USB that is useless in this case
You should probably get your own Plasma, and plasmas are better in lightning

k2trf

Jan 17, 2014
Kentucky, US
If I understand your question correctly, your short answer is yes.

The long answer is that you'd have to pull the LCD out of the Laptop, and figure out the pinouts on the LCD screen and an HDMI wire as a PS3 utilizes it. So it's not easy, and you're better off doing it with a spare computer, NOT a laptop you're using.

Definitely can be done if you're brave enough and know how to search for things; this bloke's done it before with a Wii.

Last edited: