[ROM][2-6-12]3.10.605.7 Base For All[Sense 3.6][4.0.3]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

king.james

Nov 4, 2010
I second the question... Can this Bravia engine be used on other ICS based roms?

And can it be used in GB ROMS? Is it just a MOD or does it need to be coded into the build?

stoffelck

Aug 30, 2010
flash

has ne1 flashed this ?

was it fun?

Holy STOCK awesomeness. Well maybe sometimes stock isnt so bad :)

Runs like a scalded dog. 6752 on antutu. Screens fly and everything seems to work. Going to rock it for the day and see about battery and the like.

maybe I will try and de-sense debloat it abit(a lot, mercy VZW loves some crap)

thanks for the action and good to see ya again joelz

Last edited:

retepdgp

Mar 27, 2011
SoCal
I went ahead and installed this before work. I also took off so much junk (200+MB), and replaced Rosie with Go Launcher Ex. I couldn't be happier.
a6fa5141-50e6-40af.jpg

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using XDA App

Last edited:

con247

Retired Recognized Developer
Sep 1, 2010
Ann Arbor
Joel, you can prevent the main version update by using the android info text from the OTA firmware zip.

Jmrwbilly

Nov 10, 2011
'Cuse NY!!
if anyone has apktool that works for ics for linux pm me cant get anything done without it lol was luckily able to decompile SettingsProvider.apk so data can be on by default

It's a pain in the ass, need to use 2 different versions to recompile and decompile. I think it was newtoroot that said he figured it out in another thread

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

MrSmith317

Jun 18, 2010
Philadelphia
if anyone has apktool that works for ics for linux pm me cant get anything done without it lol was luckily able to decompile SettingsProvider.apk so data can be on by default

You just need these:

anims.zip to fix framework-res.apk(replace anims.xml in res/values) and apktool.jar will work for decompiles and compiles on linux. Just grab aapt from your SDK / platform-tools directory. I was using this setup for the last month and it worked just fine. I don't have my linux version of the script for apktool.

Attachments

• anims.zip
    239 bytes · Views: 2
  • apktool.jar
    2.6 MB · Views: 5
Last edited:

stoffelck

Aug 30, 2010
The bluetooth media stream to my car refused to work, even with a2dp volume from market which has coaxed it into working with other ics roms.
I noticed that before I signed into market and let market update all vzw crap that is was the fastest thing i have ever seen. but as the day went on... pffftt slow down.
I also desensed contacts, phone ect. might not of liked it?

but I must say it was super.

fernando sor

Inactive Recognized Themer
Sep 7, 2010
north of the wall
It's a pain in the ass, need to use 2 different versions to recompile and decompile. I think it was newtoroot that said he figured it out in another thread

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

Actually i have thread on that. Mr Smith posted the modded anims.xml that I wrote. You can even try deleting as the anim.xml will rebuild as before. So in essence you have to rewrite the anims every time you decompile recompile

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using xda premium

renzo.olivares

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 6, 2011
got htc hub still working but i dont think htc has anything for the new htc hub yet

Last edited:

renzo.olivares

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 6, 2011
Closing the thread as i said anyone is free to use this base its stock....the google calendar sync fix is googlecalendarsyncadapter.apk from 4.0.1 build enjoy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts