[KERNEL/Blue ROM](018)TW/GE/AOSP(UV/Intelliplug/dfsync/FauxSound/exFat)[Aug-02]

Search This thread

mike216

Nov 12, 2010
cleveland
Should this kernel gives better battery life than stock?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using xda premium

Yes! Absolutely. Been on it since the second it was released. The main reason is how much audio is improved! Get faux sound on the market! The kernel is amazing

Sent from my SGH-M919 using xda premium

Lazy79

Dec 13, 2008
Munich
politics2day.eu
No sure about it. The kernel by faux should be a bit better due to the scheduler and governor but in the end, all is related to how you use the mobile. For example, I was listening to music (poweramp/headphones) for about 4 hours yesterday while being offline with the S4 - from fully loaded the battery was afterwards at about 85 percent, which is ok in my opinion and when I remember a similiar music session while walking around last week, it could be some percent better than with stock kernel. but it`s really a hard task to compare and some use screenshots to boost their ego`s and not to show real battery consumptions. I am afraid its with the battery stuff almost the same as with the partly not really helpful benchmark point comparisions lol and finally, I am quite happy with the custom kernal by faux and would always recommend it to anybody who has a kind of s4 that is supported and who wants to flash a custom kernel. the stated 20 percent better battery and 30% percent better performance is sure subjective and not a real world scenario so far with the first version of faux`s nice kernel. But its the direction, the kernel by faux is better than the stock kernel and thus, a nice peace of art already. ;)

CP-93

Jul 23, 2012
Sydney
i cant download the I-9505 version it gets to like 4mb and stops downloading???? ive tried about 15 times.

Last edited:

Shoulon

Apr 12, 2008
Edit: issue went away. Thabks for the kernel faux. First time trying a faux kernel.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using xda premium

Last edited:

stijndebruin

Dec 3, 2010
Amsterdam
Small donation for your work. Any way to buy your app with PayPal?

9BD689117F0078007

Thanks for the kernel, flashed fine with twrp on jfltexx.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: faux123

Lazy79

Dec 13, 2008
Munich
politics2day.eu
@faux I have a small problem with the faux sound app, it seems not to work for headphones so far (?) I configured it after buying today morning finally and also rebooted, went outside but recognized, nothing changed. played a bit with settings and presents, reboots, but nope, no loudness or gain in the volume, maybe its my fault, possible lol

faux123

Dec 16, 2010
West Los Angeles
www.canonspike.com
@faux I have a small problem with the faux sound app, it seems not to work for headphones so far (?) I configured it after buying today morning finally and also rebooted, went outside but recognized, nothing changed. played a bit with settings and presents, reboots, but nope, no loudness or gain in the volume, maybe its my fault, possible lol

Turn off sound before tweaking

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: Lazy79

CP-93

Jul 23, 2012
Sydney
@faux123 hey faux any reason I cant download the whole file for the 19505 it downloads to about 4mb and stops ive tried a good 30 times, thanks in advance:)

Top Liked Posts