Wifi Not Working and Screen Won't Turn Off

Search This thread

Stealyourface

Oct 19, 2007
VA Beach
Ok so as I've said in the nae discussion thread,

After rooting, when I reboot my phone it takes a while for it to...set up I guess i could say. Lightflow doesn't start up, wifi won't turn on by itself and won't register. And most importantly my screen won't turn off until both of those happen. Until I see "network is preparing services", those won't work. No matter what. It's very frustrating.

It has since gotten worse and now won't work at all. Tried reflashing the modem and that didn't work. Is there any way to fix this that doesn't involve wiping the phone? I'd rather make that last resort.

Mistertac

Oct 22, 2013
Springfield, Ma

After rooting, when I reboot my phone it takes a while for it to...set up I guess i could say. Lightflow doesn't start up, wifi won't turn on by itself and won't register. And most importantly my screen won't turn off until both of those happen. Until I see "network is preparing services", those won't work. No matter what. It's very frustrating.

It has since gotten worse and now won't work at all. Tried reflashing the modem and that didn't work. Is there any way to fix this that doesn't involve wiping the phone? I'd rather make that last resort.

Unfortunately you may need to Odin the nae . the one that Random has posted doesn't wipe all your data. I had to do that myself after having some really random issues.

Just my two cents though... Maybe someone on here will have an idea or two to help before you need to go that route.

Good luck

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Stealyourface

Stealyourface

Oct 19, 2007
VA Beach
Unfortunately you may need to Odin the nae . the one that Random has posted doesn't wipe all your data. I had to do that myself after having some really random issues.

Just my two cents though... Maybe someone on here will have an idea or two to help before you need to go that route.

Good luck

Wiping data was the only thing I didn't want to do. Flashed the Odin earlier and everything is good now. Rooted and all. Just have to do a couple tweaks over again. But not a big deal. Thanks.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Good luck