No input possible at CM11

Search This thread

:DDDDDDDD

Apr 25, 2014
I installed CM11 last monday from this thread: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2658534
Since then I got the issue, that after the phone is in standby for a while, I can't unlock the lockscreen. There is no input possible, just reacts like I'm not touching the screen. If I press the power button again it locks again (screen off), but then it's not possible to even see the lockscreen again, powerbutton not working anymore. The only way to use the phone again is to hold the powerbutton for 10 seconds and reboot then.
I tried to wipe all and flash again, but no change. I tried "cm-11-20140503-UNOFFICIAL-jactiveltexx.zip" from spegelius first, and then "cm-11-20140508-UNOFFICIAL-jactiveltexx.zip" from allram. Wiped everything before flashing, but no luck, still getting that bug.

Sadly I can't post directly into that topic, because I'm new here :rolleyes:

allram

May 6, 2012
Svelvik - Norway
I installed CM11 last monday from this thread: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2658534
Since then I got the issue, that after the phone is in standby for a while, I can't unlock the lockscreen. There is no input possible, just reacts like I'm not touching the screen. If I press the power button again it locks again (screen off), but then it's not possible to even see the lockscreen again, powerbutton not working anymore. The only way to use the phone again is to hold the powerbutton for 10 seconds and reboot then.
I tried to wipe all and flash again, but no change. I tried "cm-11-20140503-UNOFFICIAL-jactiveltexx.zip" from spegelius first, and then "cm-11-20140508-UNOFFICIAL-jactiveltexx.zip" from allram. Wiped everything before flashing, but no luck, still getting that bug.

I suppose you have Gt-I9295 not US version of the phone?

When you flashed the zip. did u do a factory reset? and format /system /cache? :)

:DDDDDDDD

Apr 25, 2014
I suppose you have Gt-I9295 not US version of the phone?

When you flashed the zip. did u do a factory reset? and format /system /cache? :)

Yes I got the european version. Before I flashed CM11 I did a "factory reset", wiped cache and dalvik cache. I did that before flashing another rom again. I will try to flash the newest (13th may) version from your gdrive later.

alleuh

Aug 27, 2013

You should also use CWM 6.0.4.7...?