[Q] Earphone Jack Problem

Search This thread

amal4201

Jan 9, 2015
When i connect my earphones weird things start to happen. Sometimes phone doesn't recognize the earphones and shows the message. Sometimes it automatically opens up Google voice when i conncet the earphones. Sometimes the volume keys operate automatically. Sometimes there is no voice only instruments in songs. But when i press the earphones hard from the top. It works fine. I have tried different earphones, same problem. I have been using this phone for 8 months now. There were no such problems untill now.

sourabhp

Jan 29, 2013
When i connect my earphones weird things start to happen. Sometimes phone doesn't recognize the earphones and shows the message. Sometimes it automatically opens up Google voice when i conncet the earphones. Sometimes the volume keys operate automatically. Sometimes there is no voice only instruments in songs. But when i press the earphones hard from the top. It works fine. I have tried different earphones, same problem. I have been using this phone for 8 months now. There were no such problems untill now.

may be going to service center is the only option left now. :(