[ROM][OFFICIAL][Lollipop 5.1.1][FALCON] PAC-ROM LP MR1

Search This thread

methuselah

Aug 25, 2011
Will this Rom get updated to Marshmallow. I am currently not using it because It is still lollipop.

it has good 95% change that this ROM is going to be updated to marshmallow. Just they have changed their course to AOSP so that are taking time. Now there will be no cm stuff in it. Just they are working on the sources and new features. So just stay tuned. Pac is not dead as of yet....

claytoncamilleri100

Dec 6, 2015
it has good 95% change that this ROM is going to be updated to marshmallow. Just they have changed their course to AOSP so that are taking time. Now there will be no cm stuff in it. Just they are working on the sources and new features. So just stay tuned. Pac is not dead as of yet....
Ok thanks I am currently using AICP Rom I think I has more features and runs very smootly

PomstaZLesa

Jul 21, 2014

wait, does this also mean no cm theme engine? and im sorry but wasnt the purpose of pac-rom to have features from cm, paranoid and that unicorn rom all in one?

PomstaZLesa

Jul 21, 2014
That was the purpose in JB days. Now it's simply PAC (instead of Paranoid Android - AOKP - CM) ROM.

well thats a bummer. but then really, why should we keep using it? it was the ultimate rom as it had amajor features of other roms but now when it wont have them, what will be the pac feature this time? what will keep the pac userbase? i dont really get why are they doing this unless im missing something here. this just sounds all around bad imo

andogeek10

Apr 7, 2012
Mumbai
well thats a bummer. but then really, why should we keep using it? it was the ultimate rom as it had amajor features of other roms but now when it wont have them, what will be the pac feature this time? what will keep the pac userbase? i dont really get why are they doing this unless im missing something here. this just sounds all around bad imo

This has been going on since KitKat. As to why we should keep using it is a question which should be asked after they release a public build for marshmallow.

Reactions: deeplyyoung

methuselah

Aug 25, 2011
wait, does this also mean no cm theme engine? and im sorry but wasnt the purpose of pac-rom to have features from cm, paranoid and that unicorn rom all in one?

That was the purpose in JB days. Now it's simply PAC (instead of Paranoid Android - AOKP - CM) ROM.

well here a turnaround. pacman may be afterall going to be again CM..... there is change of plans... so there might be cm engine now.. :p

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Header.png

PAC-ROM is built with our own tweaks and options, including picks and features from the best ROMs out there!

Why choose among ROMs, when you have All-in-One !!

Screenshots.png

PAC_man_slider.gif

Features.png

Features_List.png

Disclaimer.png

* By flashing this, you automatically void your warranty! *

* If your phone breaks, blows up or runs away from you, do not cry to us! *

* Do not ask for ETAs!! *

How_to_Install.png

* Download the ROM and GApps *

* Reboot to recovery *

* Wipe data/factory reset *

* Flash the ROM and then GApps *

* Reboot your phone *

* Enjoy *

How_to_Update.png

* Download the latest version *

* Reboot to recovery *

* Flash the ROM *

* Wipe both dalvik cache and cache *

* Reboot your phone *

* Enjoy the latest version of PAC-ROM *

Not_Working.png

Other_Info.png

* You need lollipop bootloader after 2015.03.19. nightly to flash rom. *
    * Reminder: once you update to the LP Booloader there's no going back to the KK one. *

Download.png

Credits.png

* PAC-ROM Team *

* Cyanogen Team *

* AOKP Team *

* DirtyUnicorns *

* SlimRoms *

* Vanir *

* Omnirom *

* Special thanks to all our Build Bot Providers (see Contributors list for all names) *

* PAC Graphix Team - Graphics, logos and images (see Contributors list for all names) *

* And of course, thank you for your love and support! *

Support.png

Support us with these banners:

pac_user_banner.png

pac_poweredby_banner.png

Help with server costs

donate.gif

I just leave it here... ☺
    FAQ:
    GPS is not working? Go here And don't forget to thank to @blu2lz
    Any chances of LP Pacman ?

Sent from my XT1033{LP} using TAPATALK

I'm on it, but still no public release allowed...
    Just read This G+ post
    If the official LP nightlies are out I will post it here.
    Waka Waka :D
    Some screenshots
    fc4992abb1f4da379fcf2cc8e3813869.jpg
    b6249747250cd68f9f38f7b6cf41386a.jpg
    e34f047f8e9dc20897e6c4d79f4d6637.jpg
    f4847356045bcbfbd8db042974faa0ce.jpg