LiquidSmooth is > Cyanogen

Search This thread

hbk.vix

Apr 5, 2014
Now that it's out into the open!! The best ROM used since forever. Get 16k+ scores on antutu and whatnot. Very stable and have had no raging temperature sores. Definitely the best ROM out there. Period.

Credit goes to R3V3NT3CH for all his hard work and time spent on the development of what might be just one of the best phones with a physical keyboard till date.. :D

Reactions: REV3NT3CH

REV3NT3CH

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Dec 30, 2012
Crescent City
You all are awesome.... Glad I can develop for you guys....more goodies to come soon...been spending the last week on prior device I developed for as I promised that community some updates and stuff...

Sent from my L1QU1D R3L4Y using xda-developers app

Reactions: Guiyoforward

DJRepresent

Apr 14, 2010
You all are awesome.... Glad I can develop for you guys....more goodies to come soon...been spending the last week on prior device I developed for as I promised that community some updates and stuff...

There actually are a few glitches that I'm noticing, now that I've had time to play with the phone. Is there a way to disable certain services / features to get the phone to run a little better? What I'm looking for is something very bare-bones; I don't need any bells or whistles. For example, I've disabled all the animations that I could, but are there any other tips to make the phone a little more responsive?

Another problem is that the phone doesn't want to update to a newer LS, it says "Invalid ROM (liquidd2lte) & device (apexqtmo) combo!"

Any ideas?

REV3NT3CH

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Dec 30, 2012
Crescent City
There actually are a few glitches that I'm noticing, now that I've had time to play with the phone. Is there a way to disable certain services / features to get the phone to run a little better? What I'm looking for is something very bare-bones; I don't need any bells or whistles. For example, I've disabled all the animations that I could, but are there any other tips to make the phone a little more responsive?

Another problem is that the phone doesn't want to update to a newer LS, it says "Invalid ROM (liquidd2lte) & device (apexqtmo) combo!"

Any ideas?

the reason it wont update through settings is because although the relay is a d2 variant phone it is not unified for any of the d2 variant updates....hence why for now its unnoficial and not unified or seperately branched on liquids end for updates.....as for wanting something very bare liquid is not meant for this as it has a huge multitude of customizations....try using slimkat and flash my kernel over it and im sure youll find what you are looking for

KeyboardRules

May 4, 2014
Hamburg
LiquidSmooth

Hello and thx for the nice ROM, only KITKAT makes my phone useable.
Unfortunately i have some issues.
1. No deep sleep after charging, i have to reboot to resolve that.
(performance menue changes: cpu limit to 1458 on boot)
2. Email only imap and no way for option dont delete from server?
How i change to some kind with no delete from server or better which app work?
(k9 app don't have this option, gmx app have this option but activate the option do exactly nothing,
the mails are still deleted).
3. Gallary don't show photos that took with app Ucam, same if photos send by bluetooth.
I have to reboot to see the photos from the last session (media scanner only scan at boot).
4. TrackID with optical issue, i report a video if nessesary and i inform me about HowTo take a on screen video.
5. No undervolt possible, the performance menue told me my device doesn't support undervolting. Checked that behavior with some tuning tools, same issue. All tweaking tools tells me Kernel doesen't support undervolting so i deinstalled the tools without changes. No worries, i have some uv experience with xperia pro

I installed your new kernel yesterday (B14CK1RD v. 1.1) and repplaced the original one from LiquidSmooth but unfortunately the issues are the same.

Only 1. and 3. are realy important for me.
and again, thx for the nice LiquidSmooth

Marcus

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thought I might just let everyone know.
    Thought I might just let everyone know.

why thank you....alot of work went into it...making sure code was done properly as well as building with gcc 4.8 for rom and sabermod 4.8 for kernel really finely tunes and optimizes the rom just perfectly
    Now that it's out into the open!! The best ROM used since forever. Get 16k+ scores on antutu and whatnot. Very stable and have had no raging temperature sores. Definitely the best ROM out there. Period.

Credit goes to R3V3NT3CH for all his hard work and time spent on the development of what might be just one of the best phones with a physical keyboard till date.. :D