[Q] Question regarding the charger of Z2!

Search This thread

BR4DOKYBrazil

Sep 20, 2011
Londrina
I will purchase the Taiwan version tomorrow and plug the charger is not compatible with the Brazilian made, then I wonder if I can use the charger of Xperia Z or Z1 to charge the Xperia Z2!

TheOnlyIntruder

Jan 13, 2009
Sony Xperia XZ1
Sony Xperia 1 II
I will purchase the Taiwan version tomorrow and plug the charger is not compatible with the Brazilian made, then I wonder if I can use the charger of Xperia Z or Z1 to charge the Xperia Z2!

Well, standard charger has an output of 1.5amps so any charger that outputs the same will be no problem.

For reference however I have also used 1amp chargers (original charger for my HTC One X and built in charger from my PC's power supply unit) as well as a 2amp fast charger (from a 12v car adapter).

Just make sure that the charger outputs 5 volts and between 0.5 to 2 amps and you'll be fine (0.5 amps is the amperage of standard USB on a computer).

Reactions: BR4DOKYBrazil

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Well, standard charger has an output of 1.5amps so any charger that outputs the same will be no problem.

For reference however I have also used 1amp chargers (original charger for my HTC One X and built in charger from my PC's power supply unit) as well as a 2amp fast charger (from a 12v car adapter).

Just make sure that the charger outputs 5 volts and between 0.5 to 2 amps and you'll be fine (0.5 amps is the amperage of standard USB on a computer).
    Yes! In relation to micro usb input I know, my question was regarding the voltage / amperage!
    oh okay sorry for misundertsanding

And I think you should be okay, my father has a Xperia Z and I the Z2 and the chargers are identical in every way