What's the point of Zoe's?

Search This thread

Danzoman

Oct 9, 2010
Columbia SC
Seriously. Last year I couldn't really see the purpose at all and this year we get an app that says coming soon? Other than a work around to make goofy .gifts I don't get it. Please enlighten me what HTC is trying to accomplish here.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

jonathan413

Apr 3, 2010
Me either but a feature is a desire whether you use it or not

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using xda app-developers app

backfromthestorm

Jul 2, 2011
47000 places at once.
Zoes are brilliant, been using them on my m7 for ages. Say you go out for the day, with your girl, or your mates, take some photos, and some zoes, then you put them into a little movie at the end of the day. I love it. Went ice skating and the pics were good, but the zoes brought the end vid to life, gets those little fall flat on your face moments a pic can't get and a video is too much hassle. Plus when you do a zoe, you can choose a pic (frame) out if it if you like. And it actually starts recording a second before you press the button, so you don't miss anything.

Have a play, just messing about with individual zoes won't get much out of it though, but on a day/evening out do 5 or 6 zoes and some pics and the results are great when put in the little movie. Couple of buttons and it's on YouTube or shared with whoever.

hypersonicx

Apr 11, 2007
Nashville
Zoes are brilliant, been using them on my m7 for ages. Say you go out for the day, with your girl, or your mates, take some photos, and some zoes, then you put them into a little movie at the end of the day. I love it. Went ice skating and the pics were good, but the zoes brought the end vid to life, gets those little fall flat on your face moments a pic can't get and a video is too much hassle. Plus when you do a zoe, you can choose a pic (frame) out if it if you like. And it actually starts recording a second before you press the button, so you don't miss anything.

Have a play, just messing about with individual zoes won't get much out of it though, but on a day/evening out do 5 or 6 zoes and some pics and the results are great when put in the little movie. Couple of buttons and it's on YouTube or shared with whoever.

This is exactly what I use it for also.

When my family get to gether for parties, or events or just random gatherings, take pics and record zoes of fireworks and everything.

At the end of the day or night, put everything together in short 30sec video upload to facebook and youtube and puts smiles on other people faces.

Good times.

Reactions: Ryanmo5

Ryanmo5

Retired Senior Moderator
Apr 20, 2008
Goodyear
Thanks for clarifying that guys, I've never heard of it either. Now I just hope they can get it working correctly soon so I can use it!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

This is exactly what I use it for also.

When my family get to gether for parties, or events or just random gatherings, take pics and record zoes of fireworks and everything.

At the end of the day or night, put everything together in short 30sec video upload to facebook and youtube and puts smiles on other people faces.

Good times.