[ROM][14/4]-ImPrOS- v1.3 - 3th RELEASE DISCONTINUED

Search This thread

h4oxer

Inactive Recognized Developer
Oct 25, 2010
h4oxer.wordpress.com
I am sorry to announce that I will stop the development for ImPrOS. This was my very first ROM and I am now working on Wild Ginger, check Forum for alpha release. Thanks all for using and sharing your feedback.

Feel free to use my work and develop it further, just PM me first or mail me : h4oxer@gmail.com. You can download ImPrOS v1.2 here : http://www.mediafire.com/?0bzfrfv2ib3m8se

3th release :

http://h4oxer.wordpress.com/2011/04...ramework-fixed-lockscreen-removed-other-bugs/

2nd release :

http://h4oxer.wordpress.com/2011/0...i-tether-fix-170-mb-free-after-first-install

1ste release :

http://h4oxer.wordpress.com/2011/03/02/rom-impros-v1-0-froyo-based-hybrid-stable/

Hope you guys enjoy!

Fair and constructive criticism is very much appreciated!

Last edited:
Q

QAD3R

interesting .... good to see another new ROM ... downloading it right now will comment when i've installed it, it would be good to see some themes like the ones they have for CynogenMod :)

h4oxer

Oct 25, 2010
h4oxer.wordpress.com
interesting .... good to see another new ROM ... downloading it right now will comment when i've installed it, it would be good to see some themes like the ones they have for CynogenMod :)

Yeah, it's not that much themed, only status bar and framework (icons on the statusbar). But I worked hard at giving the performance a boost. OC at 768 it gives a nice smooth feeling for me.

Nice to hear you want to try it out! First boot can take up to 8-10 min!

Q

QAD3R

Just installed it.... well i have to say this is quite snappy i really like how fast this is !!!! :D nice work :D the screen looks sharper :S dnno if its just my head loool
there is one thing my phone storage is 110mb free shouldnt it be more with Apps2sd

h4oxer

Oct 25, 2010
h4oxer.wordpress.com
Just installed it.... well i have to say this is quite snappy i really like how fast this is !!!! :D nice work :D the screen looks sharper :S dnno if its just my head loool
there is one thing my phone storage is 110mb free shouldnt it be more with Apps2sd

Lol thanks!! Yeah now you mention it , I'll have to take another look at it, I'll update soon ! Thanks for feedback!

CryptKilla

Dec 26, 2010
www.callofgods.de
Hi,

nice to see new rom :) I will try it, when I take time.
It seems that this rom is similar to HCDRJacob's rom, or am I wrong ?

I like the puzzle rom ;). So I'm searching for a good replace of this rom. Maybe this one can be.

Can you give me some more infos about your rom ?

EDIT:
Is this rom a version of Android 2.3.2 (Gingerbread) ?
What version do you use ?

nhnt11

Sep 16, 2010
Bangalore
Hi,

I like the puzzle rom ;). So I'm searching for a good replace of this rom. Maybe this one can be.

EDIT:

It says clearly in the first post that it's based on stock froyo.

READ, people!

Edit: And he's given a link to all the details too. It's right there!!

Edit2 - To the OP - JIT almost enabled? You got it to work? Really great job on that if you did.

kevin2516

Sep 1, 2010
Sydney
Hi,

EDIT:

There is NOT going to be a COMPLETE SENSE version of GINGERBREAD for the WILDFIRE until HTC release the GINGERBREAD UPDATE (the source that we need) OFFICIALLY for the WILDFIRE.

h4oxer

Oct 25, 2010
h4oxer.wordpress.com
It says clearly in the first post that it's based on stock froyo.

READ, people!

Edit: And he's given a link to all the details too. It's right there!!

Edit2 - To the OP - JIT almost enabled? You got it to work? Really great job on that if you did.

Yeah almost it's still not stable so I'm working on that, also I'm a little in a doubt, should I just hard program the function (always on) or should I program like a little setting you can switch on or off JIT?

Top Liked Posts