[Q] How to disable scrolling wallpaper?

Search This thread

LordKoga

Dec 15, 2011
Hi all,

I'm trying to use a single static image with a resolution of 1080x1920 I'm on stock 4.3 rooted. I used the app Image 2 Wallpaper to get the image to apply without cropping and it looks like it would look great if it was centered and not scrolling.... I've attached a screenshot to show what this looks like. I've modded it slightly already to use the GEL launcher and would prefer to keep using it as I love the Google Now integration. If there is anything i can do i know for the note two there has been a modded touchwiz as seen here http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1960039
Does anything similar exist for our device? Aside from that one side question with root and xposed tools could i change the default sprint boot animation by flashing a zip or do i need a custom rom?

THANKS MUCH!!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-12-04-15-29-15.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-12-04-15-29-15.jpg
    184 KB · Views: 351

LordKoga

Dec 15, 2011
THANKS SO MUCH!!! The second link did it for me! I was getting very annoyed with stock Samsung crap :) as I haven't used it on any devices since I had my last phone. It's definitely gotten worse over the years :eek:
In any event I am getting happier the more I mod my device although the new Knox warranty thingy really pisses me off. Total off topic side note is there any way to root a device with Knox without triggering the efuse??? Can the efuse itself be disabled or completly removed??
Other than that THREAD SOLVED A THOUSAND THANKS TO YOU!!!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Try HERE

Or HERE depending on whether you are MDL, MF9 or MJA.

Most don't have scrolling wallpaper. If it does, it says so.