[BRICKS][FLASHING][INFO] LG Thrill / Optimus 3D Assistance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

stevew84

Oct 21, 2010
Google Pixel 3
I'm in desperate need of getting the updated KDZ file to flash to my phone. I wanted to get the latest kdz which I believe is v21p. I have the LG drivers showing up under USB in Manager, along with like 3 COM ports that show up when I plug in the phone.

I've had it on download mode, I've plugged in while the phone was on, also when the phone was off and everytime I hear the beep from Win7 and the drivers do their thing but I always get the "cannot communicate" error in the LG support tool.

Right now I am running CM7 for v10 and it runs pretty well, but I am unlocked and on Tmobile network so I constantly lose signal all together, but the E is still showing and full bars.

I just got this phone, I really don't want to have to get rid of it but I've had so many problems already it's frustrating.

---------- Post added at 10:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 AM ----------

I'll look at which apn I have for my daughter's thrill, I have hers on t-mobile and getting very fast speeds i might add

I feel so embarrassed... i had wifi turned on. turned it off got 4g speeds. Noob mistake XD

I consistantly get Edge speeds myself no matter where I'm at, I'm also unlocked with Tmobile. Over WIFI I get fast speeds of course but I don't turn on WIFI unless I'm at home, all I ever see is that damn E.

Which APN is being used to get a better speed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    If anyone needs help with the LG Flash Tool or anything, just PM me.

I can give you the information or we can set up a date for TeamViewer.

Requirements for TeamViewer
    • TeamViewer, of course.
    • Windows XP/Vista/7
    • 30 Minutes - 1 Hour of free time.
    • A PM requesting a time to be set up.
    • A short description on what you are trying to do. (Root or Unbrick)
    • ALL LG DRIVERS UNINSTALLED.
    • Your file that you want flashed already downloaded. Example: V10C_00.kdz
      • Is this ROM (.kdz file) rootable? If not, include that in the PM.

File Requirements for TeamViewer : Download Below

File Descriptions
    7-Zip - for extracting the TeamViewer Package
    TeamViewer Package - files I need in order to complete the flashing process. Can decrease time needed by 30 minutes.

If I've helped unbrick your phone, please let others know by posting in this thread.

WARNING: IF I AM FLASHING/UNBRICKING YOUR PHONE, YOU WILL LOSE ALL APPS/DATA. BACKUP ACCORDINGLY.

Donations are not required, but greatly appreciated. If you do donate, please include your XDA username as well!

Donations

Thanks to alainalemany
    Thanks to fishguy253
    Thanks to latinohot
    Thanks to Ronacarino
    Thanks to osmosizzz
    Thanks to Sleeping Giant
    Thanks to wayno140
    Thanks for the offer. It's great to see we still have some devs working with us.

Sent from my LG-P925 using XDA Premium App
    Ahh. Just finished up two phones.
    About to go for a second client today.

Thank-you, again
    i am now tethering with the phone using Tmobile's 3G network, and is fast enough for Netflix, Youtube, no buffering this is amazing
    I thought for sure that my Thrill was destroyed and I was going to have to switch to my spare Iphone. You definitely know what you’re doing and would recommend to anybody that need help. Thanks again for getting back to me so fast, you rock!
    Sent e-mail

Hey I sent you an email to your paypal email regarding my LG Thrill 4G sorry about sending you an email I do not have enough posts for a pm and do not want to spam.