[RECOVERY] Unofficial ClockWorkMod 6.0.1.4 [Rom Manager compatible]

Search This thread

robuser007

Jan 7, 2010
When I make a backup I get skipping backup of sd-ext. => no sdext support.
(And can't mount the sdext either).

Last edited:

n1ck018

Jun 16, 2012
Pasig
When I make a backup I get skipping backup of sd-ext. => no sdext support.
(And can't mount the sdext either).

I think the problem is in your SD card.
try to Remove it and Plug it again then .
try to back up.

coz i already use this recovery and it works perfectly.
except the font its to big. and its reading is so slow :eek:

robuser007

Jan 7, 2010
I think the problem is in your SD card.
try to Remove it and Plug it again then .
try to back up.

coz i already use this recovery and it works perfectly.
except the font its to big. and its reading is so slow :eek:
Sure? Never had a problem with it, backups can still be made (lacks sdext): 1st partition is fat32, then ext4.

n1ck018

Jun 16, 2012
Pasig
today i will compile new version. Hope i will get fixes

nc..
can i suggest?
in your recovery the dalvick and batter wipe is in advance.
can you compile all the wipe data,cache,dalvick, etc. it in 1 section?
then can you minimize the size of the font of your recovery its too big :D

too many request ,, LOL!

Ron G

Feb 13, 2012
Mumbai
www.facebook.com
UPDATE

16-07-2012 BUILD 2

pecan: resized images to fit on p350 screen
common: fix up yaffs backup/restore
common: derped up the updater
common: updater: fix mounts.c reference
common: fix toggle menu indexes

links :

Standard recovery: (it can install via recovery)

LINK: http://www.mediafire.com/?p7fuy23vt7ajcxu
MD5: 7e91451ffa581b54f46f2d628b670134
SHA1: c851c60a456a89b69d6043f12f37245ab3b2751d

UnStandard recovery: (it need to install via terminal emulator)

LINK: http://www.mediafire.com/?zooxegt41q8spa9
anyone tested?

Last edited:

Ron G

Feb 13, 2012
Mumbai
www.facebook.com
16-07-2012 BUILD 2

pecan: resized images to fit on p350 screen
common: fix up yaffs backup/restore
common: derped up the updater
common: updater: fix mounts.c reference
common: fix toggle menu indexes

links :

Standard recovery: (it can install via recovery)

LINK: http://www.mediafire.com/?p7fuy23vt7ajcxu
MD5: 7e91451ffa581b54f46f2d628b670134
SHA1: c851c60a456a89b69d6043f12f37245ab3b2751d

UnStandard recovery: (it need to install via terminal emulator)

LINK: http://www.mediafire.com/?zooxegt41q8spa9
anyone tested?

tested?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ClockworkMod Recovery 6.0.1.4

Here is a CWM-Based 6.0.1.4 Recovery built from source

Disclaimer
    I am not responsible if you break,brick,hump,throw against wall or any other action you do to your phone By using this recovery. you agree anything that happens is your own noobtastic fault. Any attempts at blaming me for anything other than this being fantastic will result in you being pointed and laughed at.

what is "recovery" ?
    Recovery mode is a minimal, alternative mode of booting which allows you to install software from zip files, backup/restore your device, and perform low-level operations like factory reset and formatting partitions. All Android devices have a recovery mode (it's part of the stock AOSP environment), but the default recovery mode is very limited. For example, it only allows you to flash zips which have been signed by the vendor's private key.

ClockworkMod Recovery was developed by Koushik Dutta (@koush), and is much more flexible... If you want to flash CyanogenMod, you MUST have a non-stock recovery. Right now that means ClockworkMod Recovery.

Download link : http://www.mediafire.com/?on3x3oydjiy2i6j

How to install:

• just flash the recovery zip

Changelog:
    https://github.com/CyanogenMod/android_bootable_recovery/commits/jellybean

NOTE: koush's version of clockworkmod 6.0.1.4 that is in rom manager for the p350 is broken, installing koush version will brick your device. Please use this clockworkmod recovery

Features:
    Latest fixes from upstream CM
    fonts , graphic is like cwm 5
    Power off charging
    UI changes
    Four times smaller backups
    New CWM changes
    Fully compatible with Rom Manager

ScreenShots:
    soon....

Credits:
    koush - for making cwm recovery

If you like this recovery then help me to feel up my thanks meter by pressing thanks button
    maybe i need this later
    last mine
    now you can post your review
    Now ROM Manager is telling me that a ClockworkMod update is available. I checked main screen and it sais:
    Current Recovery: ClockworkMod 5.X.X.X
    Latest Recovery: ClockworkMod 6.0.1.4

I know that I have 6.0.1.4 installed, so I will just ignore.

never think about update this , it will give you fastboot mode by flashing big sized cwm recovery
    I installed latest via recovery and now my phone gets stuck at penguin. Cant get into recovery again, cant start my phone. No fastboot either. Only emergency mode seems to work. Any ideas how to get it up running again?

Sent from my Blade using xda app-developers app

I had the same problem with you! Just use KDZ it worked for me! Follow this guide!

1 - If you bricked your phone (stuck in Fastboot mode screen or tux logo), download the KDZ_FW_UPD.RAR LG flash utility to your Windows, the V10i_00.KDZ (latest LG P-350 firmware), and LG_United_Mobile_Driver. Turn off the handset and take off the SD Card.

2 - Install the United Mobile driver from LG on Windows, then go to control panel and disable the modem driver. If you don't disable the LG modem driver, the damn thing will not work.

3 - Unpack the KDZ_FW_UPD.RAR to a new directory and install, first of all, the msxml.msi program.

4 - Make sure your battery have 100% load. If it doesn't, wait at least 2 hours before trying the following step and let the battery charge (keep it charging).

5 - Take off the battery and the USB charger from the phone.

6 - Plug the USB charger and keep pressing the PLUS AND MINUS VOLUME buttons. Making this will start the phone in a cheesy yellow screen with an "Emergency Mode!!" warning. Put the 100% loaded battery back on the phone.

7 - Start the KDZ_FW_UPD.exe program on the PC.

8 - Once KDZ_FW_UPD.EXE is running, chose the Type 3GQCT and PhoneMode Emergency on the respective drop down menus.

9 - Chose the V10C_00.KDZ firmware image on the KDZ file option.

10 - Click on the Launch Software Update button, hope for the best and go grab a cup of coffee or tea.

11 - Fifteen to twenty minutes later, if the above procedure worked, an animation asking you to close the phone will appear: Your phone is saved. But don't close the phone yet.

12 - Start the phone again. If you get stuck in a screen with an Android and an exclamation mark ("!") in a triangle, just unplug the USB cable and the battery. Plug the battery again and start the phone. It will take 2 to 5 minutes to reboot for the first time and the boot animation will be the stock LG (your carrier's stock animation is lost for good), but chances are your phone is intact, with all it's apps and configurations working the same as before the incident. When the boot finishes, turn off the phone again and put back the SD Card you took off on the first step.

by Laudano

Oh, sory just now I read your last post! Anyway I don't delete my post, it maybe help another person! ;)