10/15/13 [THEME] Project X FOR JELLYBEANS (The Continuation)

Search This thread

skynet11

Oct 14, 2010
I have more themes than all of you combined!

jk - I have about as many themes for the Note 2 as I do for the Note 3 :p

Also, ohai icedventimocha and jbeitel - did you sell your DNA jbeitel?

Last edited:

icedventimocha

Guys could be please get back on topic, I do admit my comment was arrogant and not necessary, it didn't accomplish anything but stir the pot. This isn't a contest or about who did what, just people contributing to the community. And gramsey1911 I wasn't trying to talk down your guy's work, I actually have uber respect for what you guys have accomplished. Me and jebeitel have discussed this by pm and are cool now, so please back to theme discussion.

Sent from my Galaxy Note II

jrbxx7

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Nov 18, 2011
Hey iced any chance u have the spinner from this theme in a zip? pretty rad. Thanks

TaPpEd from my B17 N2

1ManWolfePack

Jul 11, 2012
I think I'm in the minority. I could do without the spinners.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Shamestick

Oct 21, 2012
Would it be possible to send me whatever that pm Is? :p I too am curious how to do even smaller things like just taking the keyboard from a theme. No worries if not though

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app

icedventimocha

Would it be possible to send me whatever that pm Is? :p I too am curious how to do even smaller things like just taking the keyboard from a theme. No worries if not though

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app

I have a thread on porting themes, its a few posts down.

Reactions: Shamestick

inkdaddy66

Nov 29, 2010
SanJose,CA
Iced. Would it be possible to throw some of the blue into the keyboard? I thought it may look good...

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

icedventimocha

Iced. Would it be possible to throw some of the blue into the keyboard? I thought it may look good...

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

Yes I'm just trying to figure out what to do with it. Figued I'd throw that one in just so it's themed. I'll bump the thread when its updated

Reactions: inkdaddy66

icedventimocha

Updated with blue keyboard
9ehu3eqy.jpg

adamant13247

Aug 18, 2010
I am trying to set the background for the statusbar at the top and nothing will work. I have edited every png and can't figure out how. I love this theme and would love this background from Crystal 2 cm10 theme.

Attachments

• tw_quickpanel_top_bg.png
    tw_quickpanel_top_bg.png
    2.4 KB · Views: 175

icedventimocha

I am trying to set the background for the statusbar at the top and nothing will work. I have edited every png and can't figure out how. I love this theme and would love this background from Crystal 2 cm10 theme.

The status bar is xml in touchwiz so you would have to decompile the system ui and redirect the color to a drawable.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    *****ATTENTION*****
    Please do NOT post this theme or link back to it anywhere else. Anything you find wrong should be posted in this thread. Please leave feedback or let me know if I missed/messed something up.

YOU MUST BE USING STOCK RECENT APPS OR THIS THEME WILL NOT WORK CORRECTLY.

You guys are probably sick of me by now lol. But gilatopiloto couldn't support this theme due to lack of time, so I offered to support it to keep it available for the community. As you know how I do by now, I'll try and expand this theme as much as possible.

What's done:
    SystemUI
    Framework-res
    Multiwindow
    Toggles
    Samsung keyboard
    Samsung MMS
    Dialers
    Contacts
    Download UI

DIRECTIONS: FLASH IN RECOVERY

NOTE: IF YOU DON'T WANT MY NAME ON YOUR LOCKSCREEN PLEASE GO INTO SYSTEM SETTINGS/LOCKSCREEN/LOCKSCREEN OPTIONS AND THEN UNTICK SHOW HELP.

CREDITS:

Gilatopiloto for the original theme

Djdarknight for the spinners

Beanstown106 for the Rom

SCREENSHOTS AND DOWNLOADS:
    a3unyhu2.jpg
    evupy9y5.jpg
    ga2y2ahy.jpg
    uqazanun.jpg
    8y3ysy3y.jpg
    urutubyq.jpg
    7ejy2aty.jpg
    zugybape.jpg
    u9yrenu3.jpg

FULL THEME
    http://bit.ly/15FCNqw

TOGGLES ONLY
    http://bit.ly/13lVwlR

ALTERNATE ONE PERCENT BATTERY MOD
    http://bit.ly/10yoVys

Here's the wallpaper
    benysaja.jpg
    Updated for build 21
    Slight update, switched up dialer a little (just didn't seem right) and added Wallpaper to OP

I just want to say thanks for picking up and running with this theme...I dont want to come off as rude because you do great work and the time you spend on these themes goes mostly un thanked. Is there any way you could release a minimal version of the theme. What I liked so much about it is that it wasnt over the top. It wasnt to flashy it was "just right". If im out of line then tell me to f off. Thanks

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda premium

What you can do, and this includes all of my themes, is find the theme zip you want to slim down, extract it. Now to to morph/system/app and just delete all folders you don't want themed (example SecPhone.apk). Then rezip and flash.

Updated for build 18