Please help! System process not responding

Search This thread

burkechrs1

Aug 26, 2010
Hello all. I've had a Verizon note 3 since release. I've been running HyperDrive 6 on 4.3 since I got the phone. I've had no reason to update at all, not to mention when I first got it I didn't understand knox so now my knox counter is 0x1. Its been great and themed and untouched for at least 3 months. Today I noticed everytime I opened an app it was upside down, and flipping my phone didn't help. So, I rebooted it.

Ever since that reboot about 3 hours ago I have been unable to get it to reboot fully. It boots up, gets to the lock screen and freezes for about 10 seconds then pops an error saying System process not responding "wait or close". I've done both options with no luck. I've booted into safestrap, cleared cache, recovered to my most recent (April) recovery, booted into stock rom slot, EVERYTHING ends in system process freezing and rebooting.

Why is it doing this out of nowhere? How do I make it stop? What is even wrong? I need this phone for work and in the 3 hours without it have already gotten crap via email for being unresponsive to phone calls.

I have zero idea how to update to KK with my knox counter voided. I'd prefer not to anyway since 4.3 HD6.0 worked great and was themed to my liking.

But I need this phone working, so I'm taking ideas.

Thanks for your help.

666syco

Have you tried using Odin if not might wanna start with that use a computer download the stock firmware tar file use Odin to flash the phone back to stock. That's what I would do I don't know what's wrong with you phone but that might help undo what was done.

Ambkor

Dec 25, 2012
Hello all. I've had a Verizon note 3 since release. I've been running HyperDrive 6 on 4.3 since I got the phone. I've had no reason to update at all, not to mention when I first got it I didn't understand knox so now my knox counter is 0x1. Its been great and themed and untouched for at least 3 months. Today I noticed everytime I opened an app it was upside down, and flipping my phone didn't help. So, I rebooted it.

Ever since that reboot about 3 hours ago I have been unable to get it to reboot fully. It boots up, gets to the lock screen and freezes for about 10 seconds then pops an error saying System process not responding "wait or close". I've done both options with no luck. I've booted into safestrap, cleared cache, recovered to my most recent (April) recovery, booted into stock rom slot, EVERYTHING ends in system process freezing and rebooting.

Why is it doing this out of nowhere? How do I make it stop? What is even wrong? I need this phone for work and in the 3 hours without it have already gotten crap via email for being unresponsive to phone calls.

I have zero idea how to update to KK with my knox counter voided. I'd prefer not to anyway since 4.3 HD6.0 worked great and was themed to my liking.

But I need this phone working, so I'm taking ideas.

Thanks for your help.

Sorry i got no idea what you can do, maybe oding back? But this is not the correct place to put a question... I am kind of sure you know that and if you didn't then read the forum rules.