[ROM]Touch_of_Photons (BETA) v1

Search This thread
That's the same one I'm trying to use.. I'm not sure.. I was able to do it the same way with just stock root, but it won't take now... can you tell me each step that you did to do it? Thanks!

Just put bootanimation.zip on the root of your sdcard. Then in a terminal do:

sudo adb shell

Then when you see the # prompt:
busybox cp /sdcard/bootanimation.zip /data/local

That's it. Just reboot and you should see your new one.

Sent from my ADR6300 using XDA App

taypotts

Mar 28, 2009
twitter.com
Just put bootanimation.zip on the root of your sdcard. Then in a terminal do:

sudo adb shell

Then when you see the # prompt:
busybox cp /sdcard/bootanimation.zip /data/local

That's it. Just reboot and you should see your new one.

awesome I got it that way. I was putting in my tools folder, and adb push it that way. Idk why it wouldn't work with this one, but oh well...

Just did a video review on this ROM btw.. will be up in 30 min.. I'll post it here when it is.

bowtieduece

May 13, 2010
Sync isn't working, or continually working. The refresh circle stays at the top.

-------------------------------------
Sent via the XDA Tapatalk App

Sync isn't working, or continually working. The refresh circle stays at the top.

Anybody else seeing this? I can't say that I am. I have seen it before though. Try wiping and rebooting. Then skip all but the Google accounts during the setup wizard.

Add your other accounts later.

bowtieduece

May 13, 2010
Rebooted and still there after 15minutes.. like the Rom though thanks.. hopefully I can get this off.

Attachments

• ImageUploadByTapatalk.jpg
    ImageUploadByTapatalk.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 114

Namolas

Feb 6, 2009
Vancouver
Man, this is exactly what i have been looking for, Sounds very cool, download in progress. Any advice on the sync problem?

ncwildcat

Feb 2, 2009
Seems like most of the roms are having sync problems...facebook probably causing your issues. Hopefully we can find a cure all for this

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

bowtieduece

May 13, 2010
Facebook syncs, but keeps running. I go into settings and have to cancel sync to get the icon above to go away. After reboot it comes back

boogeeman69

Jun 29, 2010
I wish I would have read here today. Same problem, PC sync just sucking down battery. I kill it and it just restarts.
Going back to stock for now. Still my favorite ROM so far.

Guys,
I am looking into the Facebook issue. I have read of others having issues with the Facebook for HTC Sense on some other ROMs, too. I'm trying to determine if it's something that I can fix or not.

In the meantime, you can remove the Facebook for HTC Sense account from your phone and just run the regular Facebook from the market.

I may realease an update to this ROM, but I would prefer to hold off until we have a good FroYo build to base my next release on.

YMAA

May 18, 2010
Working great here. I heard about the Facebook sync issue but I haven't set up Facebook yet so I dunno about that.

I like what I see here. Thanks a lot for your work!

irtehun

May 31, 2010
Where can I get just the Touchflo launcher?

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Coast19

Jun 8, 2010
I'm running into an issue where it keeps freezing on me. It installs fine but when I boot it up it freezes about a minute into it. Any Ideas? I'm doing the full wipe I don't get it :(

I'm running into an issue where it keeps freezing on me. It installs fine but when I boot it up it freezes about a minute into it. Any Ideas? I'm doing the full wipe I don't get it :(

Has anyone else seen this happen? I have wiped and reflashed several times trying to duplicate this issue and cannot. So far the only consistent issue I can find is the Facebook constant sync issue.

Has anyone else had any freezing, rebooting, etc?

acidbath5546

Feb 17, 2009
Has anyone else seen this happen? I have wiped and reflashed several times trying to duplicate this issue and cannot. So far the only consistent issue I can find is the Facebook constant sync issue.

Has anyone else had any freezing, rebooting, etc?

No issues here, very stable ROM :)
@coast19 sounds like your issue might be Kernel related? Did u add an Overclocked Kernel? Or if not sounds like maybe Wipe wasnt full, do full wipe and install again, you should be fine :)

Cheers!

Coast19

Jun 8, 2010
Sorry to sound like a noob but aside from the wipe in the recovery what other way can I wipe the device? I tried through rom manager too.

Sent from my HTC Incredible using XDA App