[TOOL] HTC Auto Boot.img Installer (One Click Tool)

Search This thread

XsMagical

Apr 13, 2011
Ft. Myers
RobbysLife.com
This will allow you to install custom boot images/ custom kernels to any HTC with S-On and Unlocked Bootloader.

This tool has ADB and FASTBOOT all ready to go so you do not have to download android sdk and learn a bunch of new steps just to flash fastboot images.

Download the Boot Image Flasher
extract to the desktop
place the boot.img from the rom you are installing into the folder of the extracted files
plug in the phone and run the RUN ME file, There are 2 files, One is if you are currently in android and one is if you are already in fastboot.
Hit enter after you run the file and let it flash the boot image, after that you can flash the custom rom

inphamous36

Aug 8, 2012
Baltimore
Has anyone worked on a mobile tool to flash the boot.img's without a computer? I think 18th was but haven't heard anything yet

Sent from my HTC One XL using xda app-developers app

XsMagical

Apr 13, 2011
Ft. Myers
RobbysLife.com
Has anyone worked on a mobile tool to flash the boot.img's without a computer? I think 18th was but haven't heard anything yet

I think we might have flash gui soon

That was a nice thing for you to do, OP

i had it months ago but never posted it cuz we had other scripts but seeing all the issues out there I figured why not.

Hablas español?? Jaja que bueno que hay un Latino tan talentoso en xda :D

Claro q si jaja. Soy potorro

Sent from my Nocturnal'd ONE X

Reactions: jrodri29

XsMagical

Apr 13, 2011
Ft. Myers
RobbysLife.com
Reactions: boni7010

boni7010

Aug 27, 2011
Mexico
Gracias amigo, y es bueno saber que si, hay gente que habla español, haciendo un buen trabajo aqu en XDA Developers.....!!!:good:

inphamous36

Aug 8, 2012
Baltimore
You can use flash image GUI. Joey updated it to work on our one x. And I can report it works like a charm

XsMagical

Apr 13, 2011
Ft. Myers
RobbysLife.com
Gracias amigo, y es bueno saber que si, hay gente que habla español, haciendo un buen trabajo aqu en XDA Developers.....!!!:good:

gracias, hay muchos latinos aqui pero casi no hablan jaja

You can use flash image GUI. Joey updated it to work on our one x. And I can report it works like a charm

that only works if you are in the rom. This is for outside the rom, and i did a video with both flash image gui and this tool.

Top Liked Posts