Who wants Halo in these builds?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

Jah0n

Dec 31, 2012
NY
cm10-2-head.png

There are already other builds going around, but here are my current nightly/daily builds of CyanogenMod 10.2 for the i337/i337m (jflteatt/jfltecan) variant.
I have added support for IR (thanks to Dan Pansen's commits). These builds are all from source and built on my own systems.
I will be dedicating time to do builds daily every morning and night. Builds will automatically initiate at 7am and 8pm (PST); however, release times
may vary slightly depending on build time, upload time, or if any issues need to be resolved. Additional builds may be done during the day if I feel there are
important updates to be added.

I would like to thank CyanogenMod, their developers, and everyone contributing to the Gerrit. Enjoy!

Merged Commits (updates) Here

install.png

AT&T USERS: Before flashing, your baseband should read UCUAMDL or UCUAMF3. If not, flash the updated
modem or reflash with stock Odin.

CWM Recovery Installation:
IMPORTANT: Disable stock recovery flash and choose "NO" if promted to disable recovery flash.
1. Do a full backup
2. Wipe/factory reset
3. Flash the rom
4. Reboot System and enjoy!

TWRP Recovery Installation:
1. Do a full backup
2. Tap "Wipe"
3. Swipe to Factory Reset
4. Flash the rom
5. Reboot and enjoy!

Root Fix:
1. Go to "Settings"
2. Tap "Developer options"
3. Tap "Root access"
4. Change to "ADB only"
5. Change to "Disabled"
6. Finally, change back to "Apps only"

sshead.png

(Benchmark scores on 8/13/2013)
cm10_2-08-13-10-08-36.png

romdownloads.png

*No longer doing routine builds.
(VIEW ALL AVAILABLE BUILDS HERE)

DOWNLOAD CM10.2 GAPPS HERE *Updated 8/13

DOWNLOAD Samsung WatchOn IR APP HERE

hr.png

more.png

Still on stock firmware and want to get this rom on your S4? Check out this thread!
Disclaimer: As usual, I am not responsible for any issues that occur when flashing this or any custom rom on your device. Use this at your own risk!

If you want to show your appreciation, please press the "Thanks" button or throw me a small donation.

Last edited:

Jah0n

Dec 31, 2012
NY
So far, everything seems to function (aside from the unfinished Focal Camera). I always flash and test general functionality before new builds are posted unless stated otherwise.

Last edited:

Zoide_

Sep 27, 2009
I've been experiencing FC with Torch. It worked for me in the previous build, however. I'll keep an eye out for new commits that fix the issue. I'm guessing it will be addressed soon. So far, everything else seems to work great (aside from the unfinished Focal Camera).

Sent from my SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

How good are performance and battery life compared to Kangabean?

Is "save to SD" in the list of future features for Focal?

Thanks

Jah0n

Dec 31, 2012
NY
How good are performance and battery life compared to Kangabean?

Is "save to SD" in the list of future features for Focal?

Thanks

Battery life is good on my device. I'm not sure about future implementations with Focal. We will have to just wait and see. I can tell you that I am getting comparable benchmark ratings to the GE 4.3 rom. I personally won't be going back to the GE. The original camera (which is also included) works perfect.

Edit: The only thing I've added is the IR support. Everything else will have updated merged commits directly from CyanogenMod's Gerrit at the time of each build. I'm pretty OCD when it comes to keeping my builds up to date... :)

Last edited:

Jah0n

Dec 31, 2012
NY
Look at the times on the right side of the link. The latest is the newest. I can set a link for the most recent build if it makes it easier on you all.

scarmon25

Feb 18, 2011
Knoxville, TN
I saw that. It messed me up the two AM and two PM ones. Didn't know what time zone you was in. Think I can get it from here. Thanks for keeping such updated builds. :)

Jah0n

Dec 31, 2012
NY
I saw that. It messed me up the two AM and two PM ones. Didn't know what time zone you was in. Think I can get it from here. Thanks for keeping such updated builds. :)

No problem! I updated the OP and I'll keep updating the link to the most current build. I'm actually in PST but Android File Host lists their time zone as the upload time/date.

Reactions: romney_

Jah0n

Dec 31, 2012
NY
Torch fixed

New build! Torch is fixed. I had to reapply a commit to fix LED permissions after adding the IR commits. Updated OP with new link. Enjoy being able to see in the dark again!

Last edited:

scarmon25

Feb 18, 2011
Knoxville, TN
Just curious. Is there a reason your build doesn't have the updated settings menu? They've started breaking down the settings menu and I noticed its not in your build. Not s biggie just curious.

Sent from my GT-I9505G using Tapatalk 4

Jah0n

Dec 31, 2012
NY
Looks like certain commits will have to be reapplied. I'll check it out.

Jah0n

Dec 31, 2012
NY
K. Just figured I would mention it.

Hmmm, that's most likely an open commit. I'm not finding anything about this in the merged commits on Gerrit...

Edit: AUH! This must be it. Yep, its open. I'm only adding merged commits added by CyanogenMod for stability purposes with the IR commit as the exception. :)

Screenshot here

Last edited:

scarmon25

Feb 18, 2011
Knoxville, TN
Gotcha.

---------- Post added at 10:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 PM ----------

Yeah they just started working on that yesterday I do believe.

Jah0n

Dec 31, 2012
NY
New build

Decided to go ahead and add the commit for the updated settings menus. Uploading...

Edit: I've decided to just wait for the settings commit to merge instead of cherry-picking the commit.

Edit: OP updated with new build link.

Edit: I've noticed some issues with the changes on that commit which is why I would rather wait for an official merge.

Last edited:
Reactions: scarmon25

obriane217

Jan 11, 2013
Gotham City
Would like to give this a go. Have't tried out CM yet on my S4. Just one question though, read the op but doesn't seem to mention that it's loki'd but Install instructions doesn't say to flash loki doki. Just checking first

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

There are already other builds going around, but here are my current nightly/daily builds of CyanogenMod 10.2 for the i337/i337m (jflteatt/jfltecan) variant.
    I have added support for IR (thanks to Dan Pansen's commits). These builds are all from source and built on my own systems.
    I will be dedicating time to do builds daily every morning and night. Builds will automatically initiate at 7am and 8pm (PST); however, release times
    may vary slightly depending on build time, upload time, or if any issues need to be resolved. Additional builds may be done during the day if I feel there are
    important updates to be added.

I would like to thank CyanogenMod, their developers, and everyone contributing to the Gerrit. Enjoy!

Merged Commits (updates) Here

install.png

AT&T USERS: Before flashing, your baseband should read UCUAMDL or UCUAMF3. If not, flash the updated
    modem or reflash with stock Odin.

CWM Recovery Installation:
    IMPORTANT: Disable stock recovery flash and choose "NO" if promted to disable recovery flash.
    1. Do a full backup
    2. Wipe/factory reset
    3. Flash the rom
    4. Reboot System and enjoy!

TWRP Recovery Installation:
    1. Do a full backup
    2. Tap "Wipe"
    3. Swipe to Factory Reset
    4. Flash the rom
    5. Reboot and enjoy!

Root Fix:
    1. Go to "Settings"
    2. Tap "Developer options"
    3. Tap "Root access"
    4. Change to "ADB only"
    5. Change to "Disabled"
    6. Finally, change back to "Apps only"

sshead.png

(Benchmark scores on 8/13/2013)
    cm10_2-08-13-10-08-36.png

romdownloads.png

*No longer doing routine builds.
    (VIEW ALL AVAILABLE BUILDS HERE)

DOWNLOAD CM10.2 GAPPS HERE *Updated 8/13

DOWNLOAD Samsung WatchOn IR APP HERE

hr.png

more.png

Still on stock firmware and want to get this rom on your S4? Check out this thread!
    Disclaimer: As usual, I am not responsible for any issues that occur when flashing this or any custom rom on your device. Use this at your own risk!

If you want to show your appreciation, please press the "Thanks" button or throw me a small donation.

Starting a new build with the folder fix for Trebuchet! I'll keep you posted when it's uploaded...

EDIT: OP UPDATED! New build with Trebuchet folder fix. Report back if further issues persist.

EDIT X2: Doesn't look like this commit fixed that particular issue.

EDIT X3: I'll keep testing each build and checking for updated commits regarding the homescreen folder issue. Didn't mean to get your hopes up! :(

EDIT X4: Possible fix to the Focal camera with upside-down previews: COMMIT HERE will be added in the build at 8pm. Decided to make an early build (7:06pm) tonight. More builds to come tonight if any good commits are added. *Build failed. Removing commit and initiating a clean build.

EDIT X5: Fixed the broken link in OP for the UCUAMF3 recovery flashable modem.

EDIT X6: To keep you all posted, I had to do some changes on my bash script and run the build again. Should be done in a little over an hour.

EDIT X7: Ran into some issues with the build boxes. Doing a completely fresh sync and resuming builds early in the morning again.

EDIT X8: Sorry about the additional delays on the new builds. Making some major updates/changes on my main server and updating firmware for some of my hardware. Builds should be back regularly by this afternoon hopefully. Working around the clock here... I'll keep you all posted.

EDIT X9: Aaaaaand we're back! OP updated with new build. :)
    That would be awesome

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk 2

Correction: It WILL be awesome. :D

Edit: OP updated with initial JFLTECAN build. Welcome Canadians!
    Alright, I'm adding in the HALO project to the manifest via Paranoid Android's git... I'll keep you guys posted. :)

EDIT: For those of you who don't use it, there is no real downside to having it. You don't have to use it; really, it's just an additional notification feature.

EDIT X2: Okay everyone, I should have Halo ready in the morning builds.
    [Latest builds and server status]

BUILD SERVER STATUS: OFFLINE

[JFLTEATT] Last build completed on: 8/21/2013 6:41pm PST
    [JFLTECAN] Last build completed on: 8/21/2013 6:43pm PST