[Q] Flashing Spain Vodafone 4.4.2 on N9005 MTN

Search This thread

radicalisto

Nov 13, 2013
York
Well never thought of that , seriously!

Anybody with better information / experience ????

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Well if you actually ask a question rather than just saying "what will happen if i flash android 4.4.2 from Spain for Vodafone ??"

To put it straight, you'll have Vodafone's 4.4.2 firmware on your device. It's no different to any other Kitkat except carrier bloatware.

radicalisto

Nov 13, 2013
York
Potentially yes. Depends what they have baked into it,could just be Vodafone network, messed up CSC and security etc etc. But then again, probably not.

Word of advice though, seems like Carrier firmwares aren't flashing for people and they seem to work OTA only. The normal XEO Polish ROM works fine for everyone bar HK users.

Reactions: Peyman92

xclub_101

Oct 15, 2012
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
Word of advice though, seems like Carrier firmwares aren't flashing for people and they seem to work OTA only. The normal XEO Polish ROM works fine for everyone bar HK users.

Carrier firmware is also a lot trickier and might only contain the APNs for themselves and not all the carriers.

Also XEO is known to also have problems on Nordic EU N9005.

Reactions: Peyman92

Peyman92

Mar 3, 2013
www.androidish.mihanblog.com
Yes I guess you are right @xclub_101 this polish version of kitkat cause me some strange problems and makes my phone restart suddenly when its on standby!!!!!
when I got my phone it was set on French , do you think I should download a firmware for France??
I mean as maybe firmwares for this country be compatible with my phone.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Potentially yes. Depends what they have baked into it,could just be Vodafone network, messed up CSC and security etc etc. But then again, probably not.

Carrier firmware is also a lot trickier and might only contain the APNs for themselves and not all the carriers.

Also XEO is known to also have problems on Nordic EU N9005.