The best audio setup for the xperia T
I am wondering what people recommend to gain extra volume mainly from the xperia T but also for sound quality improvements
I have no interest in gaining volume or anything from the internal speaker, 90% of the time my phone is connected to something via bluetooth and the other 10% of the time via aux, I just want to get the most from my device with whatever options there is out there
I have noticed that this phone is significantly quieter than an iphone 4s for example when connected via aux even with all volumes set to max, I also feel as much as this pains me to say it the SQ was much improved on the iphone in comparison to my xperia t
I listen to rock/indie 90% of the time and want to achieve the best setup for this type of music
I currently use the stock Walkman app 6.0.A.0.13 is there a better music player?
I also see mods like SonyTBlastAudio V2 but I cant quite get my head around what these do? Is this just a mod to get more volume from the internal speaker which would be useless to me?
Thanks in advance for any recomendations anyone can make to me for getting the best audio from my xperia t