[GT-I9192] [ROM] [Unofficial][4.4.2] CyanogenMod 11.0 for S4 MINI Dual SIM

Search This thread

sekil

Jul 27, 2013
Hi guys.

Now we can make rom for i9192 from 9190 nightles very simple:

1. Download current nightly from https://download.cyanogenmod.org/?device=serrano3gxx
2. Download my zip archive from this post
3. Use 7zip archiver copy/replace all files from my zip to 9190 nightly
4. Edit build.prop in 9190 nightly -
Delete string ro.telephony.ril_class=SamsungMSM8930RIL
and (optinal):
rename all string with 9190 to 9192
rename all string with serrano3g to serranods

thats all you need - flash modified nightly zip in cwm and use your build :)

View attachment 9190to9192.zip

Last edited:

iFlasher

Feb 13, 2013
Piñas
And a single sim zip patch? I know that kw2l have the patches, but I think that have a zip for those cases is way better.

Sorry if I am very persistent about single sim version.

Thanks for your hard work :)

mielletseed

Nov 2, 2013
Hi guys.

1. Download current nightly from https://download.cyanogenmod.org/?device=serrano3gxx
and (optinal):

View attachment 2954595
Is it possible to do this by a script automatically?

DaDiDo

Jan 27, 2010
Hi guys.

1. Download current nightly from http s://download.cyanogenmod.org/?device=serrano3gxx
and (optinal):

Thanks for this , but i tried with the 30-09-2014 version and everything work perfectly except the setting (i can't access it) .

fburgos

Sep 1, 2012
I use the patch on paranoid android and get a costant force close on systemui.

Is it paranoid android based on cm?

The patch won't work on Aosp Roms, am I right?

mielletseed

Nov 2, 2013
In the actual file there is "ro.telephony.ril_class=SerranoRIL"
Should I delete this string too?

Edit: didn't work for 20141005. No SIM PIN dialog, no GSM connection. Should there be any line for ro.telephony.ril_class?

Last edited:

DaDiDo

Jan 27, 2010
can anyone help me , i tried the 26-06-2014 version in the page and it work good but i am having some trouble with the battery life , i also tried installing the "serranodsxx" and the "serrano3g" from cyanogenmod and this worked fine for me (battery , dual sim , 3g) except when i put it with a magnet i get the S view , and the touch screen will stop working .
* please note that the "Nightly 29.06.2014 android 4.4.4" does have this feature disabled , so could help me modify the newer cyanogenmod version to disable the S View ?

DaDiDo

Jan 27, 2010
can anyone help me , i tried the 26-06-2014 version in the page and it work good but i am having some trouble with the battery life , i also tried installing the "serranodsxx" and the "serrano3g" from cyanogenmod and this worked fine for me (battery , dual sim , 3g) except when i put it with a magnet i get the S view , and the touch screen will stop working .
* please note that the "Nightly 29.06.2014 android 4.4.4" does have this feature disabled , so could help me modify the newer cyanogenmod version to disable the S View ?

no answer ?

DaDiDo

Jan 27, 2010

thank you , i will try it

Johan Kraczmar

Sep 10, 2008
Dear Sekil,

I am using your ROM, because this one is just without any bugs. Everything is working and I am very satisfied with the battery too.
One question, is it problem for you to continue with new build? I tried the other from kwl, MOKE and I cannot remember what else, but everywhere is some problem with sim cards, camera or just simply does not work like your ROM.
I can say that I will be not alone to kindly ask for your updated build with all features which is simply working.

Thank you in advance.

Reactions: loopguru and DaDiDo

sekil

Jul 27, 2013
Hi..
i'm make only patches for telephony - and dont change other stuff - cm team update all other code. Today we use some my patches and @k2wl build for us roms.. @k2wl and me nothing change in rom - only telephony...

Reactions: fburgos

celkom

Nov 29, 2013
Hi..
i'm make only patches for telephony - and dont change other stuff - cm team update all other code. Today we use some my patches and @k2wl build for us roms.. @k2wl and me nothing change in rom - only telephony...

Hi there,

I would like to ask about bluetooth issue when "always prompt" is selected from multisim configuration (see. https://jira.cyanogenmod.org/browse/CYAN-4846).
It would be perfect to have possibility to call using BT handset without selecting exact sim (when driving a car forex.)
Is there any possibility to implement different configuration when calling from handset and calling from BT.
The previous CM issue (CYAN-4846) should be solved. Does anybody know how should it work?

Thanks.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    logo-cid.png

WARNING! This ROM is for the GT-I9192 only!

Hi all..

I'm make CM11 for i9192 with working cell/dual sim

Changes in CM sources to make telephony work (THIS ONLY FOR DEVELOPERS!!):

View attachment Ril.diff
    View attachment RilConstants.diff

+
    in build.prop need this strings:

persist.radio.multisim.config=dsds
    persist.multisim.config=dsds
    ro.multi.rild=true
    persist.dsds.enabled=true

and remove
    ro.telephony.ril_class=SamsungQualcommRIL

Install from cwm recovery.

encourage my work :)
    Donation URL GBP*

CM-11.0 Install Guide

Note: CM for Galaxy S4 Mini Duos is provided with no warranty. You are installing this software at your own risk. You may be violating your warranty.

Download CM-11.0 and Gaaps zips and put in /sdcard

Nightly 29.06.2014 android 4.4.4
    This port from i9190 nightly i only add telephony patches...
    All changes from i9190 nightly come to this rom...

cm-11-20140629-NIGHTLY-serranodsxx

And who want disable second sim -
    Code:
    Patch only for CM11 nigthly from 29.06.2014 

Install from CWM

After installed this patch dual sim functionality can revert if change string in build.prop from persist.radio.multisim.config=tsts to persist.radio.multisim.config=dsds
    View attachment fix_one_sim_CM11_29062014.zip

Gaaps_4.4.4_Download

Before you install CM-11.0: Preparation (First three are optional. If you want to start fresh, these can be skipped)
    Install AppBak from Market, run it and save a list of all your apps.
    Install SMS Backup and Restore from Market, run it and backup your SMS history.
    Install Call Logs Backup and Restore from Market, run it and backup your call log history.
    Boot into ClockworkMod recovery. Make a full backup. You will need this backup later if you decide to go back to your previous ROM and data.
    WARNING: Many apps will Force Close crash if you restore data from a previous ROM.

Install ClockworkMod Recovery
    Warning: Only use this recovery to flash CM-11.0. Otherwise, you risk bricking your phone!2
    Wipe data and cache.
    Flash cm-11*.zip.
    Flash gapps*.zip. You must flash gapps after every upgrade to CM11.0 since /system is formatted, wiping your previous add-ons.
    Reboot phone.
    After you setup your Google account, reinstall the three apps from Market in order to restore most of your apps, call log and SMS history.
    Warning: Do not restore backup data of system apps!
    If you restore a bad backup with cached settings in telephony.db in data/data/com.*.*.telephony it can break MMS.
    It seems that restoring backups can also break Calendar sync.
    Upgrades
    Upgrades from previous versions of CM11.0 are the same process as install, except you do not need to wipe anything. Contrary to popular belief, you do not need to even wipe cache and dalvik-cache when upgrading between CM11.0 versions. You only need to wipe if you are doing a major upgrade, switching to a different ROM entirely, or attempting to fix bugs caused by bad backups or corrupt app data.

Every time someone asks this question in this thread i recommend the app "dual sim ringtones", it's free on the play store.

Credits:
    Epic Touch CM Team for the install instructions
    Everyone that donated beers

THANK for donating: @fburgos, @mielletseed, Aouaidjia Sofiane, @ceder

The CyanogenMod team would like to thank everyone involved in helping with testing, coding, debugging & documenting! Enjoy!
    Guys... now @k2wl make nightly builds CM11 for us.. and i'm stoped updating my nightles. in future i'm only help improve and fixing bugs... Thank all! :)
    I'm add new nightly...
    What's the current issues, if any? I'm referring to issues around SIM cards and that. Note that since I don't personally own this variant, I'm unable to test and properly support it. So for it to go into official nightlies, there better not be any major issues.

Hi..

1. Wrong signal asu and dbm - may be problem in msim sources - i dont know
    2. Need add small patch to TeleService - change network type in settings...
    Patch
    3. Bugs with displaying names of operators in notifications panel
    4. QuckSettings button "2g/3g.." have bugs..

And may be more...

But dont have serious problems - only cosmeticals and need to research - i'm not proffesional developer and don't know all - need help from cyan team...
    I added support for S4 Mini Duos in my All-F2FS thread, you'll find Philz Touch's latest version and TWRP, both with full F2FS filesystem support.

So if someone can test if it works, it will be appreciated :)