[3/19/15][THREAD MOVED!! PLEASE FIX LINKS] Android Ported Apps Directory!

Whats is your favorite camera? Try all of them from below before deciding!

• AOSP Android 4.3 Camera

Votes: 43 40.2%
  • Touchwiz Galaxy S3/Note 2 Camera

Votes: 50 46.7%
  • Motorola Camera

Votes: 3 2.8%
  • LG Camera

Votes: 9 8.4%
  • Huawei Camera

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Pantech Camera

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

Surpass

May 6, 2011
This is awesome! :D Thanks a lot for all your hard work!

Just an FYI, my Oppo Find 5 thread (this one) also contains one non-Oppo Find 5 app, it's the Compass application ported from the Oppo Finder.

tp2215

Oct 2, 2010
Orlando
Updated this thread again with a few more...

6/26 - HTC Stock music player, Mokee Launcher, Pantech breakout live wallpapers, Droid Bionic Live Wallpapers, Smartisan OS Launcher, Calculator, Clock and Notes, Facebook home enabler Xposed mod

tp2215

Oct 2, 2010
Orlando
Added another update with the new Google editions camera and a TON of S4 apps. I still want to go through them and verify a few to make sure that they work on any device. I am sure that they do require a touchwiz based rom though (S4, S3, Note2) although if somebody wants to test them on other devices let me know your outcome and I will move them, I didnt read through the whole thread of them yet either.

Reactions: UnitedOceanic

tp2215

Oct 2, 2010
Orlando
Updated the post yet again, added a TON of wallpapers to nearly every device and a few more. If you are following this thread, keep an eye on the changelog cause I plan on updating nearly every day when I find some. If you know of any I missed no matter what device it is, please post and it will be added :)

tp2215

Oct 2, 2010
Orlando
Not sure if you have this, currently in a hurry.

I am not sure if this is only directed for GE Gs4 solemly or all nexus device...the GE Gs4 have a TWframework embended (so is a big step in making TW related apps work)

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2341770

Can test it out (or anyone) not sure if it is for alllll android device though

Awesome thanks! I will add it tomorrow. Also I have a bunch of other things saved that I will probably adding tomorrow. Stay tuned... This may be getting pretty good :)

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

tp2215

Oct 2, 2010
Orlando
Updated yet again :) added a bunch more in almost every device.If you are running a touchwiz based rom (Galays s3 or note 2) check out the S4 ports, they are pretty bad ass. I have a bunch more saved that I will test on my phone tommorow and update the thread either tommorow or the next.

Thanks for all the good comments guys but I am a little curious if any one has any other feedback or suggestions or anything.
Also, like I said if you have any more either post or PM me and I will add them.

Pekempy

Subscribed. Thank you VERY much :)
It's a very useful thread and if maintained properly could warrant a sticky/portal post!

Sent from my MB525
Bayer (Red Lens)
Quarx CM10.1 (Android 4.2.2)

andrevs_ro

Feb 18, 2012
Very useful thread! I.ve found some useful camera app to replace the atrocious cm 10.1 camera :)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda app-developers app

tp2215

Oct 2, 2010
Orlando
Added another update with carrier apps from AT&T. These work on any carrier and some of them (although considered by most as just bloatware) are actually pretty cool. Give them a try. I have several system dumps of different phones and just for the hell of it, I have been going through them and seeing what runs on my phone. If I get any running, I will upload them to my Android File Host. I will also be adding the bloatware apps for T-mobile and Verizon later on. These are pretty useful to anybody who either wants to give them a try or even those who uninstall them and decide later that they want them back.

I also have plans to add screenshots of my "mega phone",,, yup,,, I have nearly everything listed in the op on my phone :) speaking of which, message to mods, I plan on trying to keep this up to date and extensive as possible, would it be possible to get a pin to make my life easier? It will make it much easier to find apps that they want to reinstal on there phone or to try other phones apps.

xxLeoxx93

Mar 26, 2013
Polaris Office is working on my non-touchwiz devices. Therefor it doesn't require the touchwiz framework!

andrevs_ro

Feb 18, 2012
Is there ANY way to port samsung s3/n2 camera and gallery for aosp?
I really, really miss that gallery.
Thank you!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts