Votes: 30 28.8%
  • No

Votes: 74 71.2%

• Total voters
Search This thread

Coolneng

Mar 28, 2013
Yugoslavia
bug is still there...i'm gettin tired off installing latest build every two or three days hoping for not having this annoying problem anymore. I can't believe that i'm the only one who uses his phone at home via wifi :confused:

btw: where can i find the changelog for all these builds found at http://aospal.hostingsharedbox.com/aospal/roms/p880/?

Which WIFI problem? I'm talking about the network drops which is due to the outdated RIL (I suppose). You can find the changelog on the Google+ of PA: http://goo.gl/sc1HB9

Vanaxel

Nov 24, 2007
Which WIFI problem? I'm talking about the network drops which is due to the outdated RIL (I suppose)...

my phone drops the network when i activate wifi, when i disable wifi it doesn't find any network again and tells me there is no SIM inserted - so i have to reboot my phone - that's my problem :mad:
..I don't know what's RIL (and it honestly doesn't bother me) :p

s4wk

Aug 27, 2013
I feel that any ROM based on 4.4 lags and freezes pretty often on our device. Expecially after installing gapps.
I'm continuously trying roms based on 4.4, but CM 10.1.3 seems the only lags-less rom that works well actually.

dcos

Nov 24, 2010
Koprivnica
BTW @dcos we are not Official legacy anymore
I'm sorry to hear that mate, I did my best to bring the device up, achieve stable builds and finally to get it included in official legacy.

I don't like to do things half assed so I didn't feel comfortable maintaining it after I no longer had this device. It world be impossible to debug and test anything before release. Also I needed to move away from ROM building since it started to interfere with my real life and work.

I don't know who the maintainer that you talk about was (hopefully not me [emoji1] ), but I'm sure if someone else takes over from here that you will be able to get it back.

gerciolisz

I'm sorry to hear that mate, I did my best to bring the device up, achieve stable builds and finally to get it included in official legacy.

I don't like to do things half assed so I didn't feel comfortable maintaining it after I no longer had this device. It world be impossible to debug and test anything before release. Also I needed to move away from ROM building since it started to interfere with my real life and work.

I don't know who the maintainer that you talk about was (hopefully not me [emoji1] ), but I'm sure if someone else takes over from here that you will be able to get it back.
I am sure that wasnt you because that person have some foghts with them:p

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Code:
    [B]Disclaimer[/B]

You are entitled to NO support, I will do my best, but my time is limited. Everything you receive here is a bonus and given AS-IS.
    If you need really stable ROM, I recommend you use Stock.
    I'm not responsible to any damage you cause to your device.
    All the flashing is on you. 
    I'm not a developer, I'm just an enthusiast trying to learn.

Introduction:
    Hello guys,
    Thanks to the team behind AOSPA-Legacy we now have our device succesfully merged into their git. This means that our device is now officially supported, and should be getting auto builds.

You can follow AOSPA-legacy community on G+ for latest updates.

Images and videos:
    nexus-4-flats4da58.png
    450j1ot.jpg

Features:
    EternityProject RILJ by @kholk
    lights library by @arararagi

Installation instructions:
    1. DOWNLOAD YOUR ROM
    2. DOWNLOAD THE LATEST PA 4.4 GAPPS PACKAGE from OFFICIAL 0-Day PA-GOOGLE APPS
    3. BOOT TO RECOVERY
    4. FACTORY RESET
    5. WIPE CASHES
    6. INSTALL

Thanks/Credits:
    ParanoidAndroid
    CyanogenMod
    AOSP
    @kholk (EternityProject) for new RIL implementation
    @arararagi for his lights library
    arcee for being our CM device maintainer. Without him none of this would exist!
    molesarecoming & D4rKn3sSyS for founding and inventing ParanoidAndroid.

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM] [4.4.2/4.3] [Paranoid Android 3.99/4.0][Official AOSPA-LEGACY], a ROM for the LG Optimus 4X HD

Contributors
    dcos, JoinTheRealms
    ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.1.x
    Based On: AOSPA, AOSP, CyanogenMod

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 3.99-RC2
    Stable Release Date: 2013-10-12
    Current Beta Version: 4
    Beta Release Date: 2014-03-26

Created 2013-09-14
    Last Updated 2014-03-31
    RC2

Hi,

New build is uploading, we are now at RC2. Give it a half an hour then check downloads tab.
    Happy flashing

New Device features:
    Volume button wake: (Settings->Buttons->Volume button wake)
    Proper control over button backlight, you can now enable/disable Notification Light, Battery light, Battery low light (Settings->Display->Pulse notification light and Battery light)

Upstream fixes:
    Ninja level +1 (HALO now disappears if only persistent or pinned apps are present and of course if its empty)
    Fixed Linked volume settings bug
    Fixed turning off persistent notifications bug
    Fixed notification icons not showing when HALO is active (Tablet UI bug)
    Other Tablet UI fixes
    Added incoming call screen transparency
    Reordered settings menu

Remember, pushing thanks don't cost you a thing ;)
    As promised, PA 4.0 (4.4.2 Kitkat) release is being uploaded, please check downloads section in about half an hour.

Camera working, Sdcard is working, EternityProject RILJ by @kholk, lights library by @arararagi

No Hybrid, NO HALO yet. For details check Paranoid Androiud Google+ announcement
    BETA 6

Hi guys,

New build (4.1 BETA) is uploaded to downloads section.

Changelog:
    AOSPA 4.1 Beta <2014-03-03>
    Pie Controls
    Disable safe headset volume warning (on-the-spot preference)
    Quick toggle rearrange now requires long press to move
    Optimize boot speeds
    Revert Quiet hours (requires re-work)
    Bugs fixes

Have fun :p

P.S. This will be my final build since I no longer have this device. It's been real fun to play with it but it just started to take to much of my time.

Anyway, I'd like to thank all of you who used this ROM and especially all the devs from this forum @Adam77Root, @Demetris, @laufersteppenwolf, @arararagi, @kholk.

It was real fun :good:

P.P.S: If anyone is interested in maintaining PA for P880, feel free to contact me and I'll help anyway I can.

P.P.P.S: So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish
    Ok guys,

I've prepared one more build, this one is final.
    Lots of changes
    Changelog:
    Halo
    Hybrid settings
    Peek
    USB OTG
    MHL fixed
    Baseband wakelock fixed

Download it from http://goo.gl/7qWeCa

Sorry guys, just a small joke. It was really too good to be true. :silly:

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk