[ROM]RUU_Legend_HTC_WWE_2.03.405.3_Radio_47.39.35.09_7. 08.35.21_release_130330_signed

Search This thread

MrEff

Jun 17, 2010
One thing I have noticed is that in the music player the far right control button (by next track) doesn't appear to do anything. Before this was a link to the Vodafone music store, and in the manual it has a different icon and should toggle between the now playing list and playback screen.

Is this a bug, known or otherwise?

ozazi

May 8, 2009
Afer updating app called Uninstaller, i got an opion to unisnstall Android System 2.1-update 1, and com.htc 2.1- update 1.
will it uninstall this update, and get back to my stock rom (i have no guts to try this by myself). :D

mortonjones

Jul 12, 2010
Can someone tell me how I know my SD card is goldcard please - have followed the instructions etc on unlockr.com - it just seems to behave the same though.

frullewulle

May 23, 2010
Woesten
Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite
If you open the image of Tour sdcard again in hexeditor and the code you have pasted over lines 0 to 170 is still there, then you have a working goldcard...

Sent from my HTC Legend using XDA App

zoomee

Sep 24, 2007
Hudds
The only long term problem I have with this ROM is that Bluetooth Audio streaming doesn't work - I just get beeps and bops on my stereo :(

Can anyone confirm they have it working please? thanks

Kwen

Nov 10, 2006
Montreal
Flashed my Virgin/Bell one from BellMobility_WWE_2.02.666.3 and it's working fine so far, it did whip out everything though (some of which I didn't backup...oops)

I did a check update and it offered me the 2.05.405.2 which I didn't update too because of the issues peoples have reported

mistxx

Aug 12, 2010
Southampton
Information

Hi peeps

New here (Just signed up to give my feedback)

I "had" a branded Vodafone UK Legend running 1.31... and have been trying for over 2 weeks on and off to try and either root or at least "unbrand" my handset.

Made a goldcard several times over (not really sure if it had worked on not - used 3 different SD cards - all 2GB as instructed)

Kept getting various errors on the 3 machines (all laptops running Windows 7 Pro 32Bit).. the main errors I got were: Rooting - Zip file FAILED to transfer over to SD Card, UNBRAND - USB connection error (171).

I finally today managed to UNBRAND - and problems was...... WINDOWS 7!!!

I installed HTCsync onto a Windows XP machine (not laptop) - stuck in my goldcard, ran the RUU_Legend_HTC_WWE_2.03.405.3_Radio_47.39.35.09_7.08.35.21_release_130330_signed.exe - it picked up the phone, sent it into recovery mode - sent files over seamless and it updated flawlessly!!!!!! - superb!

So if anyone has been getting some odd error messages like I did - I'd suggest to find a XP box and try again - this took less than 10mins and went stright through.. I know people have said it works on Windows 7 64bit - not seen any comments from 32bit users, but it certainly caused me no end of problems which i nearly gave up on..

Very pleased I finally have an unbranded Legend using this latest software (wish I had tried the Rooting first rather than the stock HTC update - might have had best of both worlds now! - but still happy!)

Hope this helps other who are having issues (good old windows xp eh!):)

nutunited

Aug 20, 2010
Do I need to update to 1.31.405 before I try to install this ROM? Sorry if this is a noob question :)