Matteof93
Hecatae
(do i forget anyone?)

Last edited:

ElevateMusic

Apr 23, 2011
Cobourg, ON
soundcloud.com
Hi guys, i'm trying to port gingerbread 2.3.4 from optimus Net to O1. But i need help

Now i have a working rom but WIFI, Bluetooth and Camera don't work, can anyone help me?

this is the rom:

http://www.multiupload.com/GUV0V4BXM4

Known issues:
Wifi doesn't work
Camera doesn't work
Bluetooth doesn't work

configuration:
Baseband: V20C Optimus One
Kernel: Paolo70M for Optimus One
Libraries: Gingerbread 2.3.4 V10A for Optimus Net (only libril-qc-1.so from O1)
ROM: V10A for Optimus Net)

Interesting, are there any striking features of this ROM? Or is it pretty much just the stock firmware of the Optimus NET?

mprou

Mar 23, 2011
Athens
Are the sources of that thing released? Maybe it has some improvements in drivers and kernel that we could use

DaXmax

Sep 16, 2008
Singapore
Hi guys, i'm trying to port gingerbread 2.3.4 from optimus Net to O1. But i need help

Now i have a working rom but WIFI, Bluetooth and Camera don't work, can anyone help me?

this is the rom:

http://www.multiupload.com/GUV0V4BXM4

Known issues:
Wifi doesn't work
Camera doesn't work
Bluetooth doesn't work

configuration:
Kernel: Paolo70M for Optimus One
Libraries: Gingerbread 2.3.4 V10A for Optimus Net (only libril-qc-1.so from O1)

Camera doesnt work cuz different pixel? Like us 3.0 and theirs 5.0?? Correct me if i am wrong... Have u tried franco .35 kernel?

Sent from LGE XDA phone

lekhwani

Good luck to you. Hope a lot of people can benefit from this rom. Optimus net is quite similar to o1 and supposed to be the successor of o1.

Out of curiosity I had downloaded and flashed this rom when you mentioned it in Andy's thread.

There were a little micro lags apart from the bugs you mentioned. I didn't try to change the baseband so I didn't have the GSM as well.

Official launcher seemed to be very good. Slide the block above is also cool. Neocore was almost same i. e 52 and 53 at 600 and 806 mh respectively. Quadrant advanced was 1250.

I didn't have much time to test further. So restored my Nand backup.

BTW, have you tried changing some other libs e.g. there are 3 libs related to camera? Wait for true developers to see and answer your problem.

Sent from my LG-P500 using Tapatalk

lupohirp

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 27, 2010
Avellino
Good luck to you. Hope a lot of people can benefit from this rom. Optimus net is quite similar to o1 and supposed to be the successor of o1.

Out of curiosity I had downloaded and flashed this rom when you mentioned it in Andy's thread.

There were a little micro lags apart from the bugs you mentioned. I didn't try to change the baseband so I didn't have the GSM as well.

Official launcher seemed to be very good. Slide the block above is also cool. Neocore was almost same i. e 52 and 53 at 600 and 806 mh respectively. Quadrant advanced was 1250.

I didn't have much time to test further. So restored my Nand backup.

BTW, have you tried changing some other libs e.g. there are 3 libs related to camera? Wait for true developers to see and answer your problem.

Sent from my LG-P500 using Tapatalk

little micro-lags are caused by opensource libraries (gralloc) that lg uses for render 2D instead of rewrite herself for our device.....Opensource libraries are slowest!!!!

terratrix

Jun 9, 2011
Singapore
could someone try ripping the launcher and try it on our optimus one in roms like official gingerbread

Sent from my LG-P500

alextirca

Mar 9, 2011
Bucharest
this looks great, is faster then official 2.3 for LG O1 and the new UI is faster too, please make wi-fi work, this is all I need, pls pls pls

neimovirne

Dec 31, 2010
This rom is much faster, fairer and more practical than the official rom 2.3 for Optimus One
Please repair the WIFI and it would be great,
and yet there is a bug in the gallery preview images appear quite small and almost invisible

Last edited:

Gen_Tune

Jun 20, 2011
Fetesti
hey I got a big problem I flashed this rom but when it boots gives me a FC on Lg Setup and i can't open anything except the status bar:(:confused: please help meee

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Now anything seems to work:

working fm radio
    working bluetooth
    working gps
    working sensors
    working wifi
    working camera
    working calls
    working data
    working touchscreen

ROM:

http://www.multiupload.com/VNXVZCGSMG

configuration:
    Kernel: V20C original for Optimus One
    Libraries: (???)))

Thanks to:
    Matteof93
    Hecatae
    (do i forget anyone?)
    Port is done ;)

waiting for upload and it will be here in a few min :D

race ya

http://www.multiupload.com/9DUSKBXX57

matteof93's work

camcorder still broken
    working sd card
    working fm radio
    working bluetooth
    working gps
    working sensors
    working wifi

c17034dfd8f321ecdcb4c3ab7092125e thunderg_signed_100311_230613.zip

http://www.multiupload.com/SF6DDLKQAN
    Okay,

Going to see which apps are garbage. Remote support, finance and yahoo news already removed. Software update app gone as well. Removed remote support dummy stuff too

Sent from my LG-P500 using XDA App
    I have been working on this port as well and as far as I was able to get was working wifi and bluetooth. The camera and sensors had me stumped. I gave up on this but now I just might have to get back into it. Thanks for posting the helpful info.

To get bluetooth working I used BCM4325D1_004.002.004.0218.0248.hcd and the wifi script from a stock rom.

---------- Post added at 02:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:48 AM ----------

To get bluetooth working I used BCM4325D1_004.002.004.0218.0248.hcd and the wifi script from a stock rom.[/QUOTE]

I had to do more than that. I have to edit init.gelato.rc in boot.img to reflect the different .hcd name.

service btld /system/bin/logwrapper /system/bin/btld -pf /system/bin/BCM4330B1_002.001.003.0128.0155.hcd -hb 4000000 -lpm 1

becomes

service btld /system/bin/logwrapper /system/bin/btld -pf /system/bin/BCM4325D1_004.002.004.0218.0248.hcd -hb 4000000 -lpm 1